Super Premium 2nds at CI

Started by ljlemer, 07/03/2009 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

Super Premium 2nds Rothschild Maduros are $1.20 each. This is not a limited time sale. No need to rush.

"Another superstar from the home of Punch & Hoyo!

Can a second really be "super-premium"? It would be difficult for the Villazon factory to make a bad cigar. In fact, between the likes of Punch, Hoyo de Monterrey, and Excalibur, this factory is home to some of the finest brands, produced by among the most accomplished blenders and torcedors in Central America.

Super-Premium 2nds are available in one size only: a 4.5" x 50 sparkplug of a smoke offering complex flavors and a sassy, enchanting flavor - this Rothschild is a hands-down winner. To me, it tastes exactly like a Punch or Hoyo de Monterrey Rothschild. But the beauty of it is, we're throwing it out there at a price that's 65% less! So that means a delicious, full-bodied smoking experience that won't break the bank. Each is handmade in Honduras using only choice long-fillers and wrappers. These tasty little gems are one of the finest pound-for-pound values for the full-bodied cigar smoker.

It's a super value that sells so fast it seems like we are constantly filling backorders on it."

I find Rothschilds disappointingly short. I set my personal limit at Robustos.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.