Trade With nirab

Started by toby2, 07/02/2014 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toby2

Brian slammed me with his end on a trade for some/box Pudgy Monsters. very cool of you man. much love!

feedback left. 

Longhorn

Well played, Brian!  :thumbsup:

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

mpurtle01

Brian, you're the man.  Miss you buddy.

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

StogieDad

Sweet!!!!  Brian never disappoints.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

hebron

Brian never disappoints  :bigthumbs:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Joelala

Nirab is a great guy to trade with
Joe

The Burn Ward

Mojo66

Very nice selection of cigars, way to go Brian.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

I am glad you are happy with my selections Toby. Thank you for the box of Pudgies, and the Man O' War stick. I will post pics soon, been too crazy busy for that!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

johncw

Nice job Brian!  :thumbsup:

nirab

Quotempurtle01 - 7/2/2014  6:16 PM

Brian, you're the man.  Miss you buddy.

Miss you too Matt. We need to get you and your family out to the ranch one of these days...and bring that cool hammock!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

nirab

Toby was kind enough to offer a trade for a box of Pudgies. The cigar budget has been hit hard with school expenses, and now a $7k dental bill, so trading is about all I can do for a while to land any new stuff. Thanks a bunch Toby!!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

tvolball

That's just and awesome thing for Toby to do :bigthumbs:
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

CrazyK

Very cool! Nicely done on both ends of this trade!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.