CigarPlace.biz Poker Pass

Started by CigarPlace, 05/09/2014 08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CigarPlace

As there wasn't a bad beat in these hands I'm wondering if the guys who stated they were willing to offer a bad beat prize might instead offer up those items to help seed the next pass? Thoughts?

Oh and thanks for the props guys, I'm just trying to find ways to make something you do everyday, just a bit more fun!

johncw

yea it was a really cool pass theme... I'm sure someone will steal that idea at some point.

I also don't think there was a bad beat as Nathan was the favorite going into the river card.

Joelala

Quotejohncw - 7/16/2014  3:33 PM

yea it was a really cool pass theme... I'm sure someone will steal that idea at some point.

I also don't think there was a bad beat as Nathan was the favorite going into the river card.

I agree, no real bad beat.
Joe

nirab

QuoteCigarPlace - 7/16/2014  3:24 PM

As there wasn't a bad beat in these hands I'm wondering if the guys who stated they were willing to offer a bad beat prize might instead offer up those items to help seed the next pass? Thoughts?

Oh and thanks for the props guys, I'm just trying to find ways to make something you do everyday, just a bit more fun!

I'm game for sending a few sticks to start up the next one.  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

CigarPlace

Okay anybody wanting to help seed the next pass, please PM me with your intent to do so and I'll give you the address to send them to. I'd like to have them all here by the end of next week so we can get another pass started quickly.

nwb

Jessica, prior to sending off the winning package, please pull the following to help seed the next pass:

Level 1 - Vegas de Santiago Chaman Torpedo
Level 1 - Vindicator Churchill
Level 2 - AVO Classic No. 2
Level 2 - My Father No. 1
Level 3 - AF Anejo #77
Level 3 - El Tiante Habano Oscuro Pyramid

Hopefully that will work?
Chief of Shaft

CigarPlace

Quotenwb - 7/17/2014  12:23 PM  Jessica, prior to sending off the winning package, please pull the following to help seed the next pass:  Level 1 - Vegas de Santiago Chaman Torpedo Level 1 - Vindicator Churchill Level 2 - AVO Classic No. 2 Level 2 - My Father No. 1 Level 3 - AF Anejo #77 Level 3 - El Tiante Habano Oscuro Pyramid  Hopefully that will work?

Consider it done... pass box just arrived. Pics to come but guys your Geek Math is astounding. I think I'm going to need to buy a new humidor again. I already re-appropriated a really old one from the back a few weeks ago...

CigarPlace

Okay guys so Geek Math is pretty freaking fantastic. If this is how you treat all pass moderators, I'm going to do this forever...

This is a pass bomb exploded all over my very messy and disorganized desk...

nirab

Glad you like the geek math lesson! And, you can keep the tupperdor I supplied to bring your lunch to work!! Enjoy em Ninja!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

CigarPlace

Nathan's 6-cigar seed has been set aside and his winnings are on their way to him along with a VERY special, VERY limited surprise... many thanks to you Nathan.

So I had a thought about possibly switching it up and going from Poker Pass to a Blackjack Pass but I'm unsure how I'd administer hits and stays unless you saw
your cards and then posted in the forum asking me to deal you additional cards. I fear it might be too much to administer quickly.

The cool lunch container Nirab included will be used to start off the next pass if he doesn't mind. If not, I will absolutely use it to pack my lunches for work. I just
realized how much more money I can spend on cigars if I started bringing my lunch more often... and eating better.

nwb

Holy smokes!  Geek math continues to amaze.

It appears that the package should arrive tomorrow.  I'll be sure to post up the contents. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.