New on here and just wanting to trade.

Started by Rammstein142, 07/24/2014 09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavenbk

Nicely done! And nice touch with the pictures and mini ball, very unique.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

bmac7754

Tim, I am dropping this off at the post office tomorrow.  I PM'd you the tracking #.  

I think you will like these.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Rammstein142

"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Longhorn

Rammstein142

Got my half of mine and bmac7754s trade in today. Must say there are some awesome smokes in there that I have not had the opportunity to try get and a few that I have had that I have been wanting to get another of! Plus he taught me a thing or two about geek math haha. Again thanks for the trade brother!!

:-)
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

cavenbk

Nice set of smokes there. Brian is a great Geek.

timpellis

The Burn Ward

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

bmac7754

QuoteRammstein142 - 8/5/2014  7:06 PM  Got my half of mine and bmac7754s trade in today. Must say there are some awesome smokes in there that I have not had the opportunity to try get and a few that I have had that I have been wanting to get another of! Plus he taught me a thing or two about geek math haha. Again thanks for the trade brother!!     :-)

Glad you liked them.  Whats wrong with my math, we said 5 and I see 5 in each bag, lol.  Enjoy brother.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Mojo66

Very nice indeed. Nicest way to welcome a geek to the club.

I bet Tim is real happy he joined CG right about now.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

johncw

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Rammstein142

Got my end of the trade with dddddmorgan today (after USPS decided to bounce it around everywhere lol) Anyways there are some good sticks in here that I have been looking to give a shot and can't wait to try them out!! Thanks for the sticks brother and for taking a leap to trade with a newb!!

Cheers!!

dddddmorgan

I neglected to post anything on my trade with Tim, have been a bit out of sorts with wifey in the hospital all week, sorry.

Time came up with some nice sticks, for a newb he has good tastes, sorry I didn't post a pic but I got a scarf! Seems he's worried about me getting cold up here in tater country.
Molon Labe!

Rammstein142

Just got my  half of my trade with Brian today! Excellent sticks as well as a CD with some music, bunch of artists I haven't hear of so figured I would check it out! Plus not to mention a random "off the wall" vans sticker which is like a flashback to the 90s!

Again wanted to thank everyone who jumped in and offered to trade and helped me build some cred on here! Can't wait to trade with all of you again in the future!

Also thanks for teaching me a thing or two about geek math! haha  :biggrin:

cavenbk

Very nice. The never ending trades.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.