Been Along Time

Started by horrido, 08/05/2014 03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horrido

Wow, it has been some time since I last logged in and finally have time now to do the things I like - missed the Geeks bunch and all your bantering on odd ball topics such as politics etc. Finally settled into the town after the hectic move plus my wife is working once again making things a bit easier. My mom was diagnosed with dementia so that was an added stress load trying to get everything sorted out in her life from the hospital to the police but as it turns out my family can sorta get back to normal. Anyways enough rambling on and I hope to reconnect and make the site a common occurance now. Now to make it right with a few surprises.

Also I almost forgot I need to thank Nirab for knocking on my door for an invite it brought me back to the old days and memories  so I can't wait to start off with some passes and get out some goodies.

Seeya All Later

Mark
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

05Venturer

Welcome back! Looking forward to meeting you
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nwb

Chief of Shaft

cavenbk

Welcome back. Sorry about your mom! But it sounds like everything else is starting to look up for ya!
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Brlesq

Good to see you back, Mark!  Hope that your family life continues to mellow.

Smoking any good cigars lately?
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lubrix

Glad to see you back!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

horrido

Thanks,. I couldn't stay away forever even though it felt like it. Boy do I have some pics to post for guys - not cigars but critters maybe a few cigars maybe.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

toby2

hey buddy! how are things up in snowshoe county?

horrido

Me to its been a long haul and I know a few of you have had family go through dementia and I feel for all I never knew how hard it could be just so damn sad. Thanks again.
-- Cuban saying

horrido

Snow shoe what its friggin in the 30's I mean celius - hot but no humidity thank god. :-0
-- Cuban saying

horrido

Quotelubrix - 8/5/2014  4:26 PM

Glad to see you back!.

Man I can't post a reply to well I need to relearn the forums once again....lol. Thanks
-- Cuban saying

BewareDaPenguin

:welcome: back from a semi-newb! Glad your life is getting back on track!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

benchjockey

This newbie is happy to welcome you back!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Brlesq

Quotehorrido - 8/5/2014  6:27 PM

Thanks,. I couldn't stay away forever even though it felt like it. Boy do I have some pics to post for guys - not cigars but critters maybe a few cigars maybe.

You're not going to post OVERSIZE pictures, are you?  I'd hate to beat you up on your first day back, especially 'cuz your an old friend!  :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cfickter

Welcome back, pull up  a chair, stay a while
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Mojo66

Welcome back Marc, looking forward to get to know you.

Are you still north of the border, if so well I'm glad we can now count on another active Canuck on the site. One day there will be enough of us for an all Canadian Pass
 :dancing:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

johncw

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.