Nica Rustica Coming in Short Robusto

Started by StogieDad, 07/23/2014 07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Saw these on the HalfWheel release, really excited about these.  Love the toro, just too big for a quick lunch or evening smoke.  Bam, short robusto!

Nica Rustica is getting a pair of new sizes, a 7 1/2 x 50 called “Belly” and a 4 1/2 x 50 short robusto. No release date has been set yet, but they will be coming to a retailer near you at some point in the future.

Drew Estate IPCPR 2014_3

Drew Estate IPCPR 2014_2

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nwb

That's good news - I enjoy the Nica Rustica, it is just a lot of cigar compared to what I normally smoke.
Chief of Shaft

ntanner

Looking forward to trying one of these. I prefer the smaller size cigars generally.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Cfickter

This is bad, very bad! (for the budget)
I love these and felt they were one of the best cigars released recently.  Been hoping for this
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Mojo66

Me want some of that. I like the el brujito but the short robusto is a better size for me, can't wait to try these.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

tvolball

That is a pretty good stick. Looking forward to it.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

akira

I still haven't tried one of these.  Hopefully I can get my hands on one of these soon.  I've only heard good things.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

nirab

Look forward to trying the short robusto
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Mautrak

A smaller Nica Rustica is something I'd be interested in, and it makes sense.  I'll be watching for those.

On the other hand, I like the KFC as something different on occasion, and as a conversation starter with a buddy, but do they really need more sizes of that?  They introduced the KFC Flying Pig and three other sizes!  For something unique and occasional, you don't need a boatload of them!

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

cavenbk

I've only had one of these so far, and it wasn't bad. But I too enjoy the smaller vitolas in general, so will be interesting to try these in the Short Robusto
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Vroomp

That sure is a large picture!  I sure hope Ken doesn't see it! :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nwb

QuoteVroomp - 7/23/2014  6:41 PM

That was my first thought as well! :lmao:
Chief of Shaft

toby2

:biggrin: ^^^^
I'm in on the short ones. if someone sees a cab pls let me know. thx

CigarPlace

SHUT UP and take my money. I liked the El Brujito but was also wishing for smaller sizes. Sold.

Cigary

Oh for the love of......been looking at these, too.  Where do I go to sell a kidney?

The Burn Ward

QuoteMojo66 - 7/23/2014  11:47 AM

Me want some of that. I like the el brujito but the short robusto is a better size for me, can't wait to try these.

Cut 1.5" off your Brujitos :biggrin:

The Burn Ward

Quotenwb - 7/23/2014  7:14 PM

QuoteVroomp - 7/23/2014  6:41 PM

That was my first thought as well! :lmao:

eh, the guy's on vacation :angel:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.