September Industry Sponsored Geek Critique (First Two Weeks)

Started by nwb, 08/04/2014 10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Burn Ward

Quotempurtle01 - 8/6/2014  5:43 PM

Suhweet!   Thanks Deraj!

I'll get your smokes out tomorrow :thumbsup:

The Burn Ward

Caveman Steve

QuoteCaveman Steve - 8/6/2014  4:48 PM  

QuoteDonM - 8/6/2014  2:39 PM  Heads up Steve, yours is on the way USPS 9114901230801736362233

Thanks Don!  I'll be on the lookout. 

They landed safe and sound. 

WOW!  Don , you really outdid yourself.  Not only did I get 1 C&A cigar to critique, I got TWO.  AND 3 awesome hitchhikers. 

I did not expect so much.  Thank You!  (Great consolation prize! (LOL))  (inside joke)

:dancing:  

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

DonM

QuoteCaveman Steve - 8/9/2014  9:15 AM

QuoteCaveman Steve - 8/6/2014  4:48 PM  

QuoteDonM - 8/6/2014  2:39 PM  Heads up Steve, yours is on the way USPS 9114901230801736362233

Thanks Don!  I'll be on the lookout. 

They landed safe and sound. 

WOW!  Don , you really outdid yourself.  Not only did I get 1 C&A cigar to critique, I got TWO.  AND 3 awesome hitchhikers. 

I did not expect so much.  Thank You!  (Great consolation prize! (LOL))  (inside joke)

:dancing:  

Glad you liked them, have fun on the review :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

toby2

got one lit right now. will get it in in the next few. any excuse for a few fingers of rum... :biggrin:

nwb

Looks like Matt should have his Monday.  Chuck, have you had a chance to send yours out to BewareDaPenguin?
Chief of Shaft

Cfickter

Adam, on the way sorry for late shipment, but you wont be disappointing!
USPS Tracking 9405903699300234739865
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nwb

Thanks, Chuck!  For the folks that are receiving, please confirm once you get them.
Chief of Shaft

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

BewareDaPenguin

Got mine in the mail today! Thanks for the bodyguards brother, that Island Jim looks awesome! :smoker: I'm gonna have a tough time letting that rest! Appreciate it my friend!

nwb

Chief of Shaft

mpurtle01

Gents, my package has arrived. Deraj, holy crappers!   Awesome, thanks brother! I was really excited to try these!

P.s.- sorry for the delay, new work schedule has me spinning.  Out early and home late...

nwb

Good to see - looks like everyone has their review cigar.  You have 11 days to get them in!
Chief of Shaft

nwb

Quick reminder that you have 6 days to get these in!
Chief of Shaft

BewareDaPenguin

Rammstein142

"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

mpurtle01

BewareDaPenguin

Smoking mine now, wont have time tonight to get review in. But I will get it in tomorrow night! Sorry for pushing it!

nwb

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 8/24/2014  8:29 PM
Smoking mine now, wont have time tonight to get review in. But I will get it in tomorrow night! Sorry for pushing it!

That will work.  The other 4 are in, so once you get yours posted, we will be ready to go.
Chief of Shaft

BewareDaPenguin

nwb

Thanks everyone for getting their reviews in before the deadline!
Chief of Shaft

Rammstein142

"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.