College Football Pick'Em Season 2

Started by StogieDad, 07/22/2014 08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

CFickter - paid
Remodelx15 - paid 
05Venturer - paid
Phog 
StogieDad 
MiaFLSurf 
sauraspop - paid 
Longhorn 
kxthor911 - paid 
Shukpaw
Chief791
Cigarzinn
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

chief791

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

MiaFLSurf

Paypal sent!!!!!!!!

Side note:  I still have like 95 cigars of the 140 I won at the collection of checkpoints.  I didnt have to buy ONE CIGAR since this contest last year, ha
110 hours a week.  52 weeks a year.

cibolodave

Count me in. I don't think every one paid their five sticks last season, so we need to do a better job of policing this.

05Venturer

QuoteMiaFLSurf - 7/28/2014  8:35 PM

Paypal sent!!!!!!!!

Side note:  I still have like 95 cigars of the 140 I won at the collection of checkpoints.  I didnt have to buy ONE CIGAR since this contest last year, ha

:thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

Quotecibolodave - 7/28/2014  11:44 PM

Count me in. I don't think every one paid their five sticks last season, so we need to do a better job of policing this.

I will post a update at each checkpoint of received sticks.  There will be negative feedback posted without sticks sent or at least letting us know a of delay and ETA.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

cigarzinn

Paypal was not working for some reason.  Sent entry fee via snailmail today.

cibolodave

Perfect. Thanks buddy. I am in. Could you please post paypal info again.

QuoteStogieDad - 7/29/2014  8:09 AM

Quotecibolodave - 7/28/2014  11:44 PM

I will post a update at each checkpoint of received sticks.  There will be negative feedback posted without sticks sent or at least letting us know a of delay and ETA.

chief791

Lets go guys. The moore the merrier.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

Cfickter

Getting close, lets kick this season off

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

nwb

When is the deadline to get in?  Just curious.
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

The first kick off Saturday is fine.  So we have a few weeks.  But get tthose entry's in, gonna be fun.

It was not live to set the league before I left, so I will check when I get back next week and start sending invites to paid players.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

nwb

Ok, I might join a little later.  I really need to sit down and look at my schedule for fall - it is going to be busy and I'd hate to hold up sending cigars out to folks.
Chief of Shaft

kxthor911

QuoteStogieDad - 7/27/2014  9:08 PM  CFickter - paid Remodelx15 - paid  05Venturer - paid Phog  StogieDad  MiaFLSurf  sauraspop - paid  Longhorn  kxthor911 - paid  Shukpaw Chief791  Cigarzinn

Hey BamaDAD, why have you not paid yet? Your running this show, shouldn't you lead by example?? HUH HUH

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

StogieDad

CFickter - paid 
Remodelx15 - paid  
05Venturer - paid 
Phog  
StogieDad - paid
MiaFLSurf  - paid
sauraspop - paid  
Longhorn  
kxthor911 - paid  
Shukpaw 
Chief791 - paid
Cigarzinn

There, I paypal'd myself :biggrin:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Quotenwb - 7/31/2014  9:39 PM

Ok, I might join a little later.  I really need to sit down and look at my schedule for fall - it is going to be busy and I'd hate to hold up sending cigars out to folks.

You could just win, problem solved.  No cigars to send at all.  :biggrin:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

nwb

QuoteStogieDad - 7/31/2014  9:48 PM
Quotenwb - 7/31/2014  9:39 PM

You could just win, problem solved.  No cigars to send at all.  :biggrin:

Good point. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Cfickter

nwb

QuoteCfickter - 7/31/2014  11:38 PM

lets go Nate, jump aboard!

Well, ok.  I'm in. :shamebag:
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

CFickter - paid  
Remodelx15 - paid  
05Venturer - paid  
Phog - paid
StogieDad - paid
MiaFLSurf  - paid
sauraspop - paid  
Longhorn  
kxthor911 - paid  
Shukpaw  
Chief791 - paid
Cigarzinn - mailed
nwb
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

I started the league and sent invites.  Chuck, Brad and Ken, I need your email addresses to send along.  Just PM me if you did not get an invite yet.

On that note, we are far from closing this deal.  13 members is a nice payout, but getting closer to 20 sure is fun.

It really is not that time-consuming.  You pick games once a week, takes 10 minutes or less.  Then once a month, you are sending you a fiver to the winner.  That is all.  Don't be scared, jump in here and lets have some fun!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

05Venturer

I'm all set up
Thanks again for setting this up Michael :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.