College Football Pick'Em Season 2

Started by StogieDad, 07/22/2014 08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief791

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

StogieDad

BTW, please use your screen name here as your team name for easy identification when I am posting standings and such.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

chief791

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

kxthor911

Bumpity. I know we have a lot of college football fans on this forum. Come on guys. It's $10
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

nwb

Just set up my entry.  Looking forward to this!
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

CFickter - paid
Remodelx15 - paid
05Venturer - paid
Phog - paid
StogieDad - paid
MiaFLSurf - paid
sauraspop - paid
Longhorn - paid
kxthor911 - paid
Shukpaw - paid
Chief791 - paid
Cigarzinn - paid
nwb - paid
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sauraspop

Quotenwb - 8/4/2014  12:12 PM  Just set up my entry.  Looking forward to this!

x2

War Eagle!  :cheer:

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

StogieDad

Quotesauraspop - War Eagle!  :cheer:

What the hell did I let you in this for again.........

:biggrin:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Cfickter

logged in and registered, ready to get fired up.  i have come to enjoy the college game so much more.  My oldest is sort of an insider, she did her masters at LSU and worked with Les Miles.  i have a sweet LSU helmet signed by Coach Miles.  She is now on the staff of Turner Gill (any Nebraska fan knows this guy) at Liberty University.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

That's too cool Chuck!  Even though I despise Let Miles :biggrin:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

QuoteStogieDad - 8/4/2014  9:53 PM  That's too cool Chuck!  Even though I despise Let Miles :biggrin:

he is a pretty cool guy, very much a family man.

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

cigarzinn

nwb

QuoteCfickter - 8/4/2014  11:04 PM
QuoteStogieDad - 8/4/2014  9:53 PM  That's too cool Chuck!  Even though I despise Let Miles :biggrin:

Any Alabama fan hates Les Miles.

Personally, I think he is a genius.
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

Whats everyone so scared of?  $10 bucks, come on, at least 7 more geeks want to play right?  That would make a $200 gift card for the winner!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

nwb

QuoteStogieDad - 8/5/2014  11:30 AM

Whats everyone so scared of?  $10 bucks, come on, at least 7 more geeks want to play right?  That would make a $200 gift card for the winner!

Come on folks!  I know we have a lot of college football fans here.
Chief of Shaft

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

StogieDad

Alright, everyone who has committed has paid.  Speaking of, why is no one else joining?   Buncha pansies....
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

QuoteStogieDad - 8/8/2014  4:57 PM

Alright, everyone who has committed has paid.  Speaking of, why is no one else joining?   Buncha pansies....

X2
  :moon:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

horrido

Nope not touching this after last one no way ever........staying away from this silly game called football no idea what it is....I will stick to the ice no pun intended..... :biggrin:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

sauraspop

Quotenwb - 8/5/2014  7:44 AM  
QuoteCfickter - 8/4/2014  11:04 PM
Any Alabama fan hates Les Miles.  Personally, I think he is a genius.

Same here for us Auburn fans. UT as well, only thing us and the Bama'ers agree on. 

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

nwb

Chief of Shaft

05Venturer

Quotenwb - 8/14/2014  11:45 AM

:bump:

Come on folks - join us!
Yeah what Nathan said :thumbsup:

:cheer:  :cheer:  :bump:  :bump:  :cheer:  :cheer:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

As much as I love college football, and winning cigars, I just have too darn much stuff going on right now. Y'all have fun, and may the best geek win!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Longhorn

Michael - sent you a PM with my email addy... Thanks!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.