5pk Mystery Pass III - Twigs, Figs n Bigs...WHAT???

Started by nirab, 07/24/2014 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxthor911

Quotenirab - 8/6/2014  5:46 PM  My fellow geeks, I am going to keep this open for geeks to sign up until August 10th. After that, I will randomly assign a geek to each of you, and let you know via pm who you are sending the 5pk to. Please keep this to yourselves! Just another element of surprise, and I think its cool not knowing who is gonna jack you up.  I am going to set the mail out date (shotgun start Nick!) for August 25th, so this will give you 2 weeks to come up with the sticks you are sending. And remember to include a "twig", a "fig" and a "big"! If you have any questions, shoot me a pm. Thanks y'all!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Thanks for making it clear that it is in fact a shotgun pass Brian. I approve of your wording this time.  :-)  

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

McBryde

We getting this show on the road soon? =)

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Kid Montana

Holy s**t, its August 10th!  LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO!

I'd rather have a cigar...

dddddmorgan

Great...now I have to buy a shotgun!  Better get an "assault" version!
Molon Labe!

McBryde

I'm headed back to South TX this Saturday. If I don't have a name by then to send before I leave out, you'll have to count me out on this pass, as I won't be back home until the end of September.

Emerson

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

DonM

QuoteMcBryde - 8/11/2014  10:47 PM

I'm headed back to South TX this Saturday. If I don't have a name by then to send before I leave out, you'll have to count me out on this pass, as I won't be back home until the end of September.

Emerson

No worries, the pass won't start before you are back :biggrin:  Hey is Brian ever on time :confused:

"The Curmudgeon"

McBryde

QuoteDonM - 8/12/2014  7:04 AM

QuoteMcBryde - 8/11/2014  10:47 PM

Emerson

No worries, the pass won't start before you are back :biggrin:  Hey is Brian ever on time :confused:

:-0  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

E

nirab

OK, I procrastinated again, this darn thing called life keeps getting in my way! I have drawn the names of who each geek is sending to, and I will send all of you a pm of whose mailbox you are going to implode! Remember, this is a celebration of all things that make this site what it is, so send a quality "5pk", and make sure to include one "twig", one "fig", and one "big". The other two are up to you. If you wanna add to the required 5 sticks, that is up to you. Honesty, integrity and generosity...that is the name of the game my friends!

Mail out date is Monday, August 25th. If you get it out a day or two later, that is fine, but please, don't follow in my recent footsteps and drag yer arse on this one!! DO NOT CONTACT the geek you are sending to!!!! Check their wish list, previous smoked list etc...if you wanna git em a wish stick or 3...

DO NOT POST PICS until you see a thread to post such pics!!!

Have fun, and treat yer fellow geek as you would like to be treated...Thanks y'all!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

nirab

Mail out date is Monday, August 25th. If you get it out a day or two later, that is fine, but please, don't follow in my recent footsteps and drag yer arse on this one!! DO NOT CONTACT the geek you are sending to!!!! Check their wish list, previous smoked list etc...if you wanna git em a wish stick or 3...

DO NOT POST PICS until you see a thread to post such pics!!!

Have fun, and treat yer fellow geek as you would like to be treated...Thanks y'all!

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

toby2

Quotenirab - 8/12/2014  1:47 PM  Mail out date is Monday, August 25th. If you get it out a day or two later, that is fine, but please, don't follow in my recent footsteps and drag yer arse on this one!! DO NOT CONTACT the geek you are sending to!!!! Check their wish list, previous smoked list etc...if you wanna git em a wish stick or 3...    DO NOT POST PICS until you see a thread to post such pics!!!    Have fun, and treat yer fellow geek as you would like to be treated...Thanks y'all!

a squirrel probably ran by me when you covered this but for clarification is it mail out by the 25th or mail on the 25th?

thx I drift off sometimes....  

The Burn Ward

Quotenirab - 8/12/2014  1:47 PM

Mail out date is Monday, August 25th. If you get it out a day or two later, that is fine, but please, don't follow in my recent footsteps and drag yer arse on this one!! :shamebag: :angel:   DO NOT CONTACT the geek you are sending to!!!! :nono:  Check their wish list, previous smoked list etc...if you wanna git em a wish stick or 3... :whistle: :biggrin:

DO NOT POST PICS until you see a thread to post such pics!!! :shooter:

Have fun, and treat yer fellow geek as you would like to be treated...Thanks y'all! :cheer: :victory: :cheer: :rocker:  

^ Fixed it!       ;-)

Kid Montana

Quotetoby2 - 8/12/2014  5:13 PM

Quotenirab - 8/12/2014  1:47 PM  Mail out date is Monday, August 25th. If you get it out a day or two later, that is fine, but please, don't follow in my recent footsteps and drag yer arse on this one!! DO NOT CONTACT the geek you are sending to!!!! Check their wish list, previous smoked list etc...if you wanna git em a wish stick or 3...    DO NOT POST PICS until you see a thread to post such pics!!!    Have fun, and treat yer fellow geek as you would like to be treated...Thanks y'all!

a squirrel probably ran by me when you covered this but for clarification is it mail out by the 25th or mail on the 25th?

thx I drift off sometimes....  

Yea, I'm ready to ship TOMORROW.  If I have to wait until the 25th, well, I'm busy and its not going out until the following Saturday.

I'd rather have a cigar...

johncw

I'm glad I reread this or I would have sent them out this weekend.

McBryde

Mine is getting mailed out this week, and the person I am sending to will just have to wait to post pics until later. Either that, or they can wait until the end of September to get them! =)

E

McBryde

Whoever got me on this deal, you can still mail them to my house at any time, there is no rush or delay needed. My wife will be at the house receiving packages.

Emerson

bmac7754

Got your PM with my victim, looking forward to seeing the packages flying around.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Joelala

Joe

tvolball

Anybody else getting there assignments or am I just missing something :confused:
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

bmac7754

Quotetvolball - 8/18/2014  8:20 PM  Anybody else getting there assignments or am I just missing something :confused:

you should of got a PM with your assignment.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

dddddmorgan

Got my pm, my victim is identified. I won't be able to mail till the 25th, but I will try to make it worth the wait ;-)
Molon Labe!

johncw

I've got to get going on this... what do they want?

nirab

Quotetvolball - 8/18/2014  7:20 PM

Anybody else getting there assignments or am I just missing something :confused:

PM sent. Ship out day is the 25th. For those of you who must ship out sooner, or later, I am good with that...HOWEVER...please DO NOT post pics or info until I post up the thread to show off the mystery packs!

Thanks y'all!!!!   :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

horrido

Holy crap I best be moving ummm best way to ship across the border.......cannot use Fedex, or UPS this may take a bit of time. :-0
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.