Romeo's Uptown Pipe and Cigars

Started by Rammstein142, 07/25/2014 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammstein142

If you happen to find yourself in Bentonville, AR definitely should stop in and check out Romeo's Uptown Pipes and Cigars. Frank, the owner, is a great guy and knows his stuff, plus he is always happy to help folks new to the hobby. Not to mention he just moved into a new shop and it is pretty awesome with a sitting area, huge walk in humidor (with a very nice selection) and two separate private lounges. Alcohol is allowed in the store, but I believe just in the private lounges all though I could be wrong. They do also hold a first Thursday social every first Thursday of the month and are always inviting new comers to come out.

Any who I would highly recommend this place if you ever get the chance to stop by awesome atmosphere and excellent staff!

"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Longhorn

Sounds like a great place.  Check this out - might need to be updated since he's moved recently...

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=places;area=shopform;shop_id=931

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.