Opus X Power Ranger Box Split - done - pics added

Started by kxthor911, 06/30/2014 10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

kxthor911

Let's see here guy. Payment received and sending out boxes today.

Vroomp, Scott, Michael and Matt. I might post the numbers here in a bit when I get back from the post office.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

kxthor911

Feedback left for everyone list above. When you get your box if you like everything please list feedback for me as well. Thanks everyone for playing.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

mpurtle01

Thanks brother!  I appreciate it a ton!

scottvodka

Thanks! Can't wait to get those babies in!

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

StogieDad

Got em in today, with a nice tag along.  Thanks Nick!

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Chip Lemaster

Quotekxthor911 - 7/9/2014  12:11 AM

Awesome, just awesome. 

Those look absolutely lovely,,, I hope they smoke as good as they look or be admired which ever the case,,,, :shy:

scottvodka

got mine, too. will post pics later tonight!

Vroomp

Received my sticks from Nick today along with one body guard. Thank you so much Nick!

Is that a Hemingway Work of Art Maduro?

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

mpurtle01

Me too!   Awesome tagalong, thanks Nick!

kxthor911

Yea guys the extra was the work of art maduro. They have around 300 days on them. Sorry thought they were older. Should be ripe for smoking though. Glad everyone enjoyed.

kxthor911

Also I have found that I like the opus with around 3 years on them at least. I would recommend trying one to get it out of your system and then putting the rest up for a year and trying to figure out where the flavors mellow for you. After a year maybe smoke one every six months to a year later to see what you think. Glad everyone enjoyed the split.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.