Small Batch Cigar

Started by nwb, 07/30/2014 08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Received another order from Small Batch today, these guys are AWESOME :thumbsup:
40% off Alec Bradley's so I order a 5er of Nica Puros, total was $21.60 w/free shipping. Ordered on Saturday and they were in my mailbox Monday. Always packed great and every order includes a Boveda.
Class Act Online Vendor in my book. :rocker:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

benchjockey

I'm another fan of Small Batch. They do things the right way.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Cfickter

If you haven't bought from Small Batch yet you are missing one of the great online retailers. Andrew is a solid guy who makes things right. Always well packed and shipped super fast
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

millarddj

QuoteCfickter - 8/13/2016  6:14 PM

If you haven't bought from Small Batch yet you are missing one of the great online retailers. Andrew is a solid guy who makes things right. Always well packed and shipped super fast

+1. They have become my first stop for anything.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Cigary

Small Batch won't adopt me and I don't understand...I give them love...my money...my soul and all they do is give me great service.

MacMac

I had not heard of them. Thanks for the "recommendation."
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

RDF

QuoteCfickter - 8/13/2016  5:14 PM  If you haven't bought from Small Batch yet you are missing one of the great online retailers. Andrew is a solid guy who makes things right. Always well packed and shipped super fast

Ditto  Great site to deal with.

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

shakinghorizons

Great service, great prices, great selection - what's not to love?

Cigary

Quoteshakinghorizons - 8/15/2016  3:16 AM  Great service, great prices, great selection - what's not to love?

We love them long time....problem is they have moved up to #2 on my speed dial.  Wife mistakenly dialed it and wanted to know wtf I had a Cigar Store on speed dial...whooopsie!

ninfiction

QuoteCigary - 8/15/2016  11:30 AM

Quoteshakinghorizons - 8/15/2016  3:16 AM  Great service, great prices, great selection - what's not to love?

We love them long time....problem is they have moved up to #2 on my speed dial.  Wife mistakenly dialed it and wanted to know wtf I had a Cigar Store on speed dial...whooopsie!

:lmao:
This is not the admin you're looking for...

shakinghorizons

Anyone have more than a 10% code? Need one ASAP!

BewareDaPenguin

Quoteshakinghorizons - 4/19/2017  9:28 PM

Anyone have more than a 10% code? Need one ASAP!

All I know is 10% unless they send one out in an email & I've been guilty of purchasing more from them then I'd like to admit. They are really great tho, great service, great selection, all around always been good. If anybody knows more then a 10% code that would be cool but I'd prolly buy more so prolly not good at the same time :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Olddog

Really enjoy using Small Batch.  Fast service, good deals and really have great cigars all the time.  Recommend everyone to try them!
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

benchjockey

Small Batch is the quickest shippers.  Several times I've placed an order with them on a Saturday and received it on Monday. That's coast to coast.

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Silverstix

FYI - worth noting that SBC doesn't seem to be doing priority shipping anymore, everything is regular first class mail.

ninfiction

QuoteSilverstix - 3/2/2018  7:39 AM

FYI - worth noting that SBC doesn't seem to be doing priority shipping anymore, everything is regular first class mail.

Interesting, just checked and their shipping policy does indeed now say

USPS Priority/First Class is FREE to all US orders – including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico

Wonder how they decide how what is shipped, or they may not use Priority at all now and just say they use both. Free Shipping is still free so there's that and they do include a Boveda.

Silverstix

Quoteninfiction - 3/2/2018  11:04 AM  
QuoteSilverstix - 3/2/2018  7:39 AM  FYI - worth noting that SBC doesn't seem to be doing priority shipping anymore, everything is regular first class mail.
Interesting, just checked and their shipping policy does indeed now say   USPS Priority/First Class is FREE to all US orders – including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico  Wonder how they decide how what is shipped, or they may not use Priority at all now and just say they use both. Free Shipping is still free so there's that and they do include a Boveda.

Oh for sure, I mean hey was it nice to have it in 2 days? Absolutely.  Did I really NEED it in 2 days? Not at all, nor would I pay extra to have it a day sooner.  But I did want to mention it because their fast shipping is always mentioned as one of their biggest selling points.  They used to ship even 5'ers as Priority, but the last couple COTM packages have come First Class.Things that ship on Thursday I notice now don't make it me on the east coast until Monday, rather than Sunday.  Not the end of the world they still provide a great service with quality cigars that arrive in great shape, and they always over-deliver on my cigar of the month club, so no complaining here.

Silverstix

It's only right to post an update.....the package ended up arriving in 2 days anyway, shipped Thursday got it Saturday.  Also, just placed another order yesterday at 6:30pm.....it was shipped by 8pm the same day (PRIORITY).....scheduled to arrive tomorrow, which is 2 days.  All is good in the world lol

ninfiction

Their cigar of the month club is one of the best things going. I could do without all the Davidoff though...except they make good trade/bomb fodder.

shakinghorizons

Quoteninfiction - 3/6/2018  8:27 AM

Their cigar of the month club is one of the best things going. I could do without all the Davidoff though...except they make good trade/bomb fodder.

I am ALWAYS interested in Davidoff......

Silverstix

I am a Davidoff whore, I love getting that stuff from Andrew.  Over the course of emailing back and forth with him I've learned that he also appreciates Davidoff as much as I do.  In the COTM so far I've gotten a Year of the Dog, a Winston Churchill Raconteur, Aniversario #2, and a Zino Platinum salamone

BewareDaPenguin

Small Batch Cigar has some pretty good discounts going for Labor Day if you guys receive emails from them, the discounts are usually on certain brands, but this weekend the codes apply to all purchases over a certain dollar amount, just a heads up. This is when I usually pick up a box of something, can get 20-25% off :thumbsup:

nirab

No codes needed for TCV pricing!! I usually do 20-30% off for you Geeks... :shades:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

BewareDaPenguin

Quotenirab - 8/28/2019  3:24 PM

No codes needed for TCV pricing!! I usually do 20-30% off for you Geeks... :shades:

Well you didn't tell me that nirab!!!  :angry:  lol but that's good to know!  :dancing:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.