Cigar Federation Store

Started by nwb, 08/25/2014 11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

Good folks.  Haven't always gotten my tracking number for the shipment, but it always shows in a few days.  Gets new stuff QUICK if you want it.  Always well packed and would use anytime.  Price is not a huge factor here as all I have ever bought is new release stuff, so you pay MSRP.  But a good site to order from.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Chip Lemaster

I have enjoyed them and find they have cigars I like when other places don't carry them

ntanner

My experience with them has been good so far.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Cfickter

Just placed my first order with them, easy website, great selection.  Like how you didn't have to set up an account before you ordered.  easy peazy!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Vroomp

Have always had good experiences with Cigar Fed until this last purchase which was completely wrong. CF blamed the mistake on Miami Cigar Co but, they failed to check what they were sending and sent La Aurora Cameroon Lanceros instead of Cien Anos. After about three weeks they did finally refund my money and I got to keep the Cameroons!  Anyone want to buy some?  :smoker:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.