The Curmudgeon Pass

Started by DonM, 08/01/2014 12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

:lmao: @ this entire thread!

Stopped by the corner gas station and loaded up on White Owls - Bruce should hit the "Join" button any minute now.  And glad to see Kent is looking to hop in this thing - I have some bourbon infused beauties for you!  :biggrin:

bstessl

QuoteLonghorn - 8/1/2014  6:43 PM

X2

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Brlesq

Don hasn't posted in a while.  Must be mowing his lawn again.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

QuoteLonghorn - 8/1/2014  6:43 PM

Stopped by the corner gas station and loaded up on White Owls - Bruce should hit the "Join" button any minute now.  And glad to see Kent is looking to hop in this thing - I have some bourbon infused beauties for you!  :biggrin:

Looking forward to it :dancing:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DonM

Just woke up from my nap all you f**kin loosers!  Don't see many of you joined.  When you get done doing all your wives chores get off your sorry a$$es and hit request, you bunch of panty waisted bytches!

"The Curmudgeon"

cavenbk

:lmao: what a great thread.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Brlesq

I might join now that I hear about Longhorn's bourbon cigars in the pass.  Don, are you going to prepay the postage for each of us the way Jessica did in the Poker Pass?  I'm on a tight budget, being in the Nanny state and all.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

dddddmorgan

Are you kidding me?!?

I wouldn't join your candy a$$ fool pass if you paid me! Now leave me alone I gotta go kick a Girl Scout off my front porch!
Molon Labe!

dddddmorgan

Just thought I better follow up on my tongue in cheek retort.

I am a FOG and a true Curmudgeon at heart, and mt truck has one bumper sticker "Horn broke, watch for finger! but I think I better pass.

I'm in enough pass action right now, don't want to go to thin.

Hang on...the damn neighbors kid is on my grass, someone call the cops!
Molon Labe!

DonM

Quotedddddmorgan - 8/1/2014  9:53 PM

Just thought I better follow up on my tongue in cheek retort.

I am a FOG and a true Curmudgeon at heart, and mt truck has one bumper sticker "Horn broke, watch for finger! but I think I better pass.

I'm in enough pass action right now, don't want to go to thin.

Hang on...the damn neighbors kid is on my grass, someone call the cops!

it is OK, I didn't want your candy ass in my pass anyway :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

QuoteBrlesq - 8/1/2014  9:14 PM

I might join now that I hear about Longhorn's bourbon cigars in the pass.  Don, are you going to prepay the postage for each of us the way Jessica did in the Poker Pass?  I'm on a tight budget, being in the Nanny state and all.

Next you will want me to front you some cigars you cheap bastard!  Get off your sorry ass and hit Request!

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

I'll be back, I took a blue pill and put my Speedo on, going to hit on Drunk Granny across the street.  Hope she don't shoot first

"The Curmudgeon"

dddddmorgan

Molon Labe!

DonM

Quotedddddmorgan - 8/1/2014  10:54 PM

Wonder how many of these

http://www.zymetrical.com/cigarette-loads-p-470.html?pkw=exploding%20cigars&gclid=CIeI-tDJ878CFTOZMgodMTEAqg

Will find their way around this sorry pass....just wondering...

Hell no!  I might measure em with my ruler 1st though.  Your sorry a$$ still hasn't hit request?

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

What you all waiting for?  Do I have to dangle the carrot again?

"The Curmudgeon"

cavenbk

QuoteDonM - 8/2/2014  12:20 AM  What you all waiting for?  Do I have to dangle the carrot again?

That's one hell of a carrot. Quite possibly good enough to make me hit request.

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

gitfiddl

Sorry.  I had to find my bifocals so I could read the forum.  They'd fallen into the case of Ensure in the cupboard next to my prune juice...

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

DonM

Quotegitfiddl - 8/2/2014  7:28 AM

Sorry.  I had to find my bifocals so I could read the forum.  They'd fallen into the case of Ensure in the cupboard next to my prune juice...

I see you found em or did you have the wife read it to you?

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

QuoteDonM - 8/2/2014  7:35 AM

Quotegitfiddl - 8/2/2014  7:28 AM

I see you found em or did you have the wife read it to you?

I got the neighbor lady Widow Wanda to do it for me.  The wife was busy making her morning constitutional.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

DonM

So you wanted some cigars seeded, done.  See no Thompsons.  What is your excuse now?

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

Only 8 with any hair on the......?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Ken Kelley

Aw right you fargin' corgsorkers, I'll join this fargin' pass because it's pretty clear to me that Curmudgeon is only a vaguely understood concept to most of you. I haven't been around much recently because of other things going on but I'll make an exception here. Where's the mortar fargin' button I got to push to get in on it? And get off my lawn, you little corgsorkers!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

DonM

QuoteKen Kelley - 8/2/2014  12:27 PM

Aw right you fargin' corgsorkers, I'll join this fargin' pass because it's pretty clear to me that Curmudgeon is only a vaguely understood concept to most of you. I haven't been around much recently because of other things going on but I'll make an exception here. Where's the mortar fargin' button I got to push to get in on it? And get off my lawn, you little corgsorkers!  :biggrin:

I see the Guru his self decided to bless us with his presence.  It is about damn time and what took you so long?  I see your sorry a$$ found the mortar fargin' button :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

Ken Kelley

QuoteDonM - 8/2/2014  12:59 AM

QuoteKen Kelley - 8/2/2014  12:27 PM

I see the Guru his self decided to bless us with his presence.  It is about damn time and what took you so long?  I see your sorry a$$ found the mortar fargin' button :biggrin:

The quick answer to that is that I've been traveling a lot and have been tied up quite bit in the interim with my 86 year-old parents' health problems as well as trying to get some long neglected field mowing and brush cutting under way. Little busy here in the holler now so I really don't have much time for computer fun.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.