The Curmudgeon Pass

Started by DonM, 08/01/2014 12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigodecigars

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked, the good fortune to remember the ones I do, and  the eyesight to tell the difference.
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

gitfiddl

Y'all can all kiss my big fat white Republican gun-totin' God-afearin' raghead camel jockey hatin' beef and pork eatin' grits-lovin' somewhat freckled arse!

A couple of ATT U-Verse solicitors rang my doorbell about an hour ago.  They couldn't understand the word "NO".  I told them to pack sand and slammed the door in their faces.  Little dude rang the doorbell AGAIN.  I told him I was insured and if I let Missy and d'Artagnan, he'd need an ambulance...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

DonM

:bigthumbs: well said!

So the next ? Is why aren't all you curmudgeon tight wad a$$es joining in on the pass?  What, you think you are some kind of special and too good to join a pass?  Man up and hit request!  Take those panties off and act like you got a pair or do you?  You ain't got a hair on your a$$ if you don't. What you just got a bikini wax job?

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

You put too many damned cigars in to start!  This thing will cost us a fortune to ship!  Take some out and start with 12-15.  Is this your first pass ever?

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

DonM

QuoteBrlesq - 8/2/2014  5:17 PM

You put too many damned cigars in to start!  This thing will cost us a fortune to ship!  Take some out and start with 12-15.  Is this your first pass ever?

Wtf you cheap bastid.  I give you a selection in the pass and you whine like a bytch cause you might have to pay some postage?  Yea your curmudgeon a$$ belongs in this pass :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

OK, I'm in, but only 'cuz my good friend, a REAL curmudgeon, just joined.  Didn't want to do this alone and have to babysit for for 'ya!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

DonM

Babysit?  What you a hen sitting on eggs in the chicken coop?

I would like to get to 15 and let this one fly so some of you sorry a$$es need to hit request, what you need to get permission from the wife?  Put on your man britches and hit request!

"The Curmudgeon"

nwb

The little guy below kept coming in my yard and taking a shyt.  He won't be doing that anymore.  Don't know if that is qualification enough to join the pass, but then again, I don't give a shyt what you all think.
Chief of Shaft

DonM

Quotenwb - 8/2/2014  7:08 PM

The little guy below kept coming in my yard and taking a shyt.  He won't be doing that anymore.  Don't know if that is qualification enough to join the pass, but then again, I don't give a shyt what you all think.

:lmao: yea I think that definitely qualifies for the "get off my lawn" prerequisite :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

So what, you want a personal invitation?  Oh I know you want me to front you some cigars for the pass too.  Maybe a girly girl to entertain you.  Keep dreaming cupcake, just hit request

"The Curmudgeon"

dddddmorgan

Alrighty, since I'm in this candy a$$ pass as well as the newb pass I went and got two boxes of Kentucky Cheerroots...be happy.

Molon Labe!

Brlesq

The cop thing reminded me that we need to invite this guy into the pass:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_JtFBnFS1Y
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

05Venturer

QuoteBrlesq - 8/3/2014  11:27 AM

The cop thing reminded me that we need to invite this guy into the pass:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_JtFBnFS1Y

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: is that Don or Ken??
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DonM

QuoteBrlesq - 8/3/2014  12:27 PM

:lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

I might need to learn the boy about shipping costs, huh?

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

05Venturer

Quotegitfiddl - 8/3/2014  5:25 PM

I might need to learn the boy about shipping costs, huh?

:bigthumbs:  :lmao:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Yeah, I would join but I know I wouldn't like it and then I would be behind Bruce and that is not where I want to be.  then there is the whole dealing with the USPS thing, I know I would be disappointed.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

DonM

I am hearing a lot of excuses, none of em are any good :angry:

The pass order can be changed, oh and the postage, suppose you want prepaid postage now :lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

QuoteDonM - 8/3/2014  7:48 PM
 oh and the postage, suppose you want prepaid postage now :lmao:

I already asked you for that above.  I knew you were old, but your short term memory is really fading fast!

:snoring:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

05Venturer

Kwityerbitchin and hop on the Gerf
Kent

DonM

You all are something else  :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Kent

StogieDad

Geez, can we all just shut up and get this pass rolling?  I'm going to roll past Curmudgeon into DEAD if it takes much longer....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

gitfiddl

QuoteCfickter - 8/3/2014  7:06 PM

Yeah, I would join but I know I wouldn't like it and then I would be behind Bruce and that is not where I want to be.  then there is the whole dealing with the USPS thing, I know I would be disappointed.

I'd rather be behind Bruce that in front of him.  You never know if it's his cane of his dillywacker!

Brlesq

Quotegitfiddl - 8/4/2014  8:22 AM

QuoteCfickter - 8/3/2014  7:06 PM

I'd rather be behind Bruce that in front of him.  You never know if it's his cane of his dillywacker!

Well my eyesight ain't so good anymore, and with your long hair and flowered shirts, I get a little confused down there sometimes.   :confused:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.