Cigar Auctioneer
90 Mort Drive
Easton, PA 18040
Tel: 800-656-1911

Presence @ Geeks: Yes
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=7245
Chief of Shaft

The Burn Ward

Can get some great deals. I've consistently received at least 1 or 2 damaged cigars in my orders, not all the time but enough to raise awareness. Returns aren't much of a hassle and on lower priced items a refund is usually given. Refunds are in the form of store credit and to use the credit you need to call or email because they don't automatically use your balance on your next order.

I'd say they're good but not great.

Camshaft83

Have used them on several occasions and have never had a problem. Service is fairly fast, selection is decent, and the prices can be very good.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

StogieDad

Useful site when they are running new stuff.  They tend to run mostly the same stuff every day, but there are times when they put out some new stuff and if you are paying attention, can get some good deals on a lot of stuff.  As Jared said, I have recieved damaged cigars, but they do usually refund with credit ASAP.   Customer service is very helpful, can call and jostle ship dates and such if you are looking to get some more on one shipping bill.  Usually only place fairly large orders in order to make shipping worthwhile.

Just have to check in and catch it when it is interesting, then it is a really good site.  Lately it has been pretty run of the mill, so it has been several months since I bought anything from them.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

The Burn Ward

QuoteStogieDad - 8/21/2014  10:30 AM

it has been several months since I bought anything from them.

X2

StogieDad

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 8/21/2014  10:33 AM

X2

I do miss our strategy sessions....haha.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

The Burn Ward

QuoteStogieDad - 8/21/2014  10:37 AM

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 8/21/2014  10:33 AM

X2

I do miss our strategy sessions....haha.

I wonder if any other people tag team the auctions :?:

nwb

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 8/21/2014  11:21 AM

I did with a friend of mine in the early years of CBID.  You can score some great deals with the right strategy. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

s+j

Quotenwb - 8/21/2014  10:19 AM

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 8/21/2014  11:21 AM

I did with a friend of mine in the early years of CBID.  You can score some great deals with the right strategy. :biggrin:

Strategy? What strategy??  :confused:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.