The Burn Ward

Quotenirab - 8/14/2014  9:51 AM

QuoteStogieDad - 8/13/2014  9:45 PM

QuoteLonghorn - 8/13/2014  10:39 PM

QuoteStogieDad - 8/13/2014  10:35 PM

Mmmmmm hmmmmmmm straight from yahoo #1  :shy: :biggrin:

Oh look, the "Pot and the Kettle" showed up!  :lmao:

:lmao:

So, which one of you is the Pot, and which one is the Kettle???  :shy:  :biggrin:

I think you're all on pot.

StogieDad

I thought we only smoked tobacco???
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nwb

QuoteCigarPlace - 8/14/2014  12:01 PM
I've been the teacher of 5-year olds before. You guys are more like 12 year olds. "Hormones with feet and an awkward yet funny immaturity"

That is a perfect description. :lmao:
Chief of Shaft

Cfickter

So let's get back on topic. 5 cigars total value not to exceed $40 plus shipping. How does that sound
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

CigarPlace

Alright guys... back on topic now. I have tentative interest from 12 of us. I'm going to post the list below and give us until Monday to finalize folks before I pull names. Please copy the list below and post next to your name if you're confirmed in for trade/bomb sent next week and whether you'd prefer randomly paired trades or anonymous bombs where you only know who you're sending to. Please also post your preference for how many sticks or a dollar amount limit. I don't want to go too low but I also don't want to price anyone out either. Then post the updated list.

CigarPlace - Confirmed - No Preference - 5-10 sticks - $50-$100 MSRP
Cfickter
Nirab
Cavenbk
Chip LeMaster
jharrisx5
s+j
TJT Cigar
Vroomp
Longhorn
bstessl
StogieDad

Vroomp

Cfickter
Nirab
Cavenbk
Chip LeMaster
jharrisx5
s+j
TJT Cigar
Vroomp- confirmed, no preference, 5-10 sticks $50-100 MSRP is cool with me! :smoker:
Longhorn
bstessl
StogieDad
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nirab

Cfickter
 Nirab  - Confirmed - prefer blind trade, not knowing who is sending to me...but NO Gurhkas...or Rocky's - 5-10 sticks - $50-$100 msrp
 Cavenbk
 Chip LeMaster
 jharrisx5
 s+j
 TJT Cigar
 Vroomp- confirmed, no preference, 5-10 sticks $50-100 MSRP is cool with me!  
 Longhorn
 bstessl
 StogieDad
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

StogieDad

Cfickter - Confirmed - prefer blind trade, not knowing who is sending to me...but NO Gurhkas...or Rocky's - 5-10 sticks - $50-$100 msrp
Nirab
Cavenbk
Chip LeMaster
jharrisx5
s+j
TJT Cigar
Longhorn
bstessl
StogieDad - confirmed, no preference, 5-10 sticks, $50-100 is fine
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

johncw

QuoteStogieDad - 8/14/2014  11:08 AM

I thought we only smoked tobacco???

Is there a separate forum that as well  :?:

Chip Lemaster

QuoteCigarPlace - 8/14/2014  12:24 PM

Alright guys... back on topic now. I have tentative interest from 12 of us. I'm going to post the list below and give us until Monday to finalize folks before I pull names. Please copy the list below and post next to your name if you're confirmed in for trade/bomb sent next week and whether you'd prefer randomly paired trades or anonymous bombs where you only know who you're sending to. Please also post your preference for how many sticks or a dollar amount limit. I don't want to go too low but I also don't want to price anyone out either. Then post the updated list.

Cfickter
Nirab
Cavenbk
Chip LeMaster - confirm -no preference- 5-10 sticks,,$50 -  $100 total value.
jharrisx5
s+j
TJT Cigar
Vroomp
Longhorn
bstessl
StogieDad

CigarPlace

Cfickter  
Nirab - Confirmed - prefer blind trade, not knowing who is sending to me...but NO Gurhkas...or Rocky's - 5-10 sticks - $50-$100 msrp
Cavenbk
Chip LeMaster - confirm -no preference- 5-10 sticks,,$50 - $100 total value
jharrisx5
s+j
TJT Cigar
Longhorn
bstessl

Looks like we're waiting on a few responses. TJT Cigar I pretty much know is going to be in on this deal. Who else is in? Anyone not signed up before EOD Friday will have to wait for the next one.

TJTCigar

Cfickter
Nirab - Confirmed - prefer blind trade, not knowing who is sending to me...but NO Gurhkas...or Rocky's - 5-10 sticks - $50-$100 msrp
Cavenbk
jharrisx5
s+j
TJT Cigar - Confinrmed No Preference, 5-10 50-100 is good
Longhorn
bstessl

s+j

Cfickter
Cavenbk
jharrisx5
s+j - Maybe paired trade for me; ~4-8 sticks/$50 MSRP
Longhorn
bstessl
--
So no RP 15th for nirab then?

Cfickter

Cfickter - confirmed - no preferences - 5 to 10 sticks $50 to $100
Nirab
Cavenbk
Chip LeMaster
jharrisx5
s+j
TJT Cigar
Longhorn
bstessl
StogieDad
-----
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Chip Lemaster

Hey all,,,, Any update on this blind trade yet,,,,lol,,,  no not impatient, just smoking all my stock cause I'm a bit bored,,,,,lol :cry:

jharrisx5

Nirab
Cavenbk
Chip LeMaster
jharrisx5 - Confirmed-no preference- 5/10 sticks - $50/$100
s+j
TJT Cigar
Longhorn
bstessl
StogieDad
-----
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Looks like the list has gotten jumbled...I see that I missed some folks in my quote and others did as well...damn mobile device makes it hard for me to fix it up...
Puff Puff Give....

CigarPlace

Cavenbk
jharrisx5 -  Confirmed-no preference- 5/10 sticks - $50/$100
s+j - Maybe paired trade for me; ~4-8 sticks/$50 MSRP
Longhorn
bstessl

Okay guys, I'm going to close this blind trade now. Yesterday was a madhouse here. As there was no preference, I left it up to our new general manager, Alan to chose. He knows little about cigar culture but LOTS about running an e-commerce. His first day was yesterday so we're breaking him in quickly.

Trade will be up to $100 total, anywhere between 5 and 10 cigars unless otherwise noted.

Pairs are as follows:

CigarPlace/Jessica and JHarris
Chip LeMaster and StogieDad
Vroomp and TJT Cigar
Nirab and Cfickter
S+J and CigarPlace - 5 sticks - $50 MSRP

I'll be dropping your trades in the mail on Thursday at the latest JHarris and S+J. Please double check your addresses everyone.

Chip Lemaster

PM sent to my pair,,,,what are the rules on posting,,?

StogieDad

Lookout Chip....I don't play nice....:biggrin:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Chip Lemaster

QuoteStogieDad - 8/26/2014  8:27 PM

Lookout Chip....I don't play nice....:biggrin:

Awesome :dancing: ....be a lesson learned on my part,,,,,lol

CigarPlace

QuoteChip Lemaster - 8/26/2014  8:21 PM  PM sent to my pair,,,,what are the rules on posting,,?

Chip, 

I'm not one to treat grown men like children. Ship your packages to your blind buddy using the expediency, security, and using as much Geek Math as you would like to receive. If there are any packages that have no been shipped by EOD Friday, I will PM the other party at your request. Please try to resolve any issues amongst yourselves though and see me with any concerns. Knowing the names here, I don't believe this will be an issue. 

Any service that will get this to them within 2-4 days is okay by me.

s+j

Sounds good. Is it ok if I wait to receive your package before sending mine? That way I can more truly reciprocate.

nirab

Chuck and I are going to send out ours next week. I am too busy this week to put together anything. I should have it ready to go on Tuesday. Thanks!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Chip Lemaster

QuoteCigarPlace - 8/27/2014  9:55 AM

QuoteChip Lemaster - 8/26/2014  8:21 PM  PM sent to my pair,,,,what are the rules on posting,,?

Chip, 

I'm not one to treat grown men like children. Ship your packages to your blind buddy using the expediency, security, and using as much Geek Math as you would like to receive. If there are any packages that have no been shipped by EOD Friday, I will PM the other party at your request. Please try to resolve any issues amongst yourselves though and see me with any concerns. Knowing the names here, I don't believe this will be an issue. 

Any service that will get this to them within 2-4 days is okay by me.

I talked with stogiedad,,,, I either have to wait until Wednesday to send or hopefully the wife has postage between tomorrow and payday,,,,,it's will go out that I promise, have everything except the postage done,,,,lol :dancing:
PLUS,, I was warned that Stogiedad doesn't play fair,,,,

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.