Does size really matter?

Started by johncw, 08/11/2014 07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Puts and Takes done and going to the post office tomorrow.  On it's way Chris.
Thanks for letting me play in this pass.  FYI, I just realized I ran out of finger bags, so there are a couple inside a ziplock bag.  If somebody could slip a finger bag in down the road that would be appreciated.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

johncw

Brian thanks for the super quick turnaround... Great puts and takes there much appreciated.

bmac7754

This is on the way to Chris.  I did drop it off around lunch time but the tracking doesn't show that just yet.  I dropped 4 boxes off and none have a record yet.  This has been happening with them to me alot lately, but will eventually update.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

QuoteShukpaw - 9/4/2014  7:24 PM

The pass left today.  Kent, there is a cigar in there that is not on the list and does not meet the pass specs (it's too big).  It's a ride along for you.  Just PM when you get it and I'll tell you what year it is.

$hit how did I miss this post :confused:

The mystery stick is still in the pass :crazy:

Sorry :shamebag:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Chrism305

Puts and takes are in, should hit the Post Office Monday. Threw in an extra bag.

Chrism305

Too many sticks for the two small tuppers so I will switch into a larger one unless there is an objection.

bmac7754

QuoteChrism305 - 9/13/2014  11:53 PM  Too many sticks for the two small tuppers so I will switch into a larger one unless there is an objection.

Excellent idea Chris.  I thought about it but didn't have one around.

johncw

Hmm i thought I started with 3 small tupperwares. Chris do whatever you need to. Thanks

bmac7754

Quotejohncw - 9/15/2014  10:20 AM  Hmm i thought I started with 3 small tupperwares. Chris do whatever you need to. Thanks

There was only two small ones in the box when I got it.  Unless one got lost on the way.  I also put the gift certificates in a baggy, they were buried on the bottom in the peanuts. 

Chrism305

Kerry it's on it's way. Scheduled for Wednesday delivery.

johncw

Chris thanks for the puts and takes and for the quick turn around.

Kman

I got the pass today. Should have it back out before the weekend.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

johncw

sounds great Kerry thanks... This will work out perfectly if you send it to chuck now.... Thanks

Cfickter

Back in country and ready to receive it!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Kman

Puts and Takes are done. It's transitioned to Chuck and on it's way. 9405 5036 9930 0380 3039 36

Thanks for having me John, I really enjoyed it.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

johncw

Kerry thanks for the puts and takes and for joining my first pass.

Cfickter

Pass arrived.   Will get it transitioned tomorrow or Friday at the latest

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

johncw

Sounds great thanks Chuck!

Cfickter

Puts and Take done, in the mail on Monday.  Sorry for the extra couple of days it took.
John, thanks for letting me play.  Some tough decisions there on the takes.

Cfickter

Ok, box is ready and will be shipped on Monday.  Transitioned also

johncw

QuoteCfickter - 9/27/2014  11:33 AM

Puts and Take done, in the mail on Monday.  Sorry for the extra couple of days it took.
John, thanks for letting me play.  Some tough decisions there on the takes.

no worries at all... thanks for playing and excellent puts and takes.

QuikAF77

Looks like I should be getting the box in today. I'll have it back on it's way tomorrow.
"I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time."
- Mark Twain

"By the cigars they smoke, and the composers they love, ye shall know the texture of men's souls."
- John Galsworthy

johncw

Sounds great Matt... Thanks... Don't forget to check the pass order here as what I put in the pass is probably no longer valid.

QuikAF77

Oh yeah, I'll check it out. Looks to be some quality stuff in there.
"I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time."
- Mark Twain

"By the cigars they smoke, and the composers they love, ye shall know the texture of men's souls."
- John Galsworthy

johncw

Question for everyone in the pass... Has anyone taken an Avant Garde yet? I had originally included a note that if you hadn't tried one yet through geek critique or part of the original tester that I wanted you to be able to try one... Anyways for anyone coming up please feel free to grab one to try if you haven't already.

Thanks again everyone for the smooth box transitions and great takes and puts.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.