Seriously?

Started by BlackIrish, 08/14/2014 07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

Could we add a "general douche bag" category to the feedback for guys like this? :biggrin:

After all, you can always edit it if he comes back and fixes his error.... :confused:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

timpellis

The idea of a dessert cigar makes me want to suck a tailpipe.  I know one cigar store onsite brand to never try.  This review was very useful.

bmac7754

QuoteBlackIrish - 8/14/2014  3:59 PM  I don't know anything at all about the cigars.  I just know that I'm very skeptical when someone posts a 5-star review of their own product instead of taking the grown-up approach of introducing himself and his cigars and letting others do the reviewing.

I like what you did there Eddie, well played.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Chrism305

I think there needs to be an addendum to the flavor profile to add "Strong Notes of Barnyard"

SenorPablo

I deleted the review.

Sorry Eddie, deleted yours as well.  :-)

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Mautrak

:lmao: at Bruce.

But darn, I never got to read Eddie's review!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.