Blind Trade Anyone?

Started by CigarPlace, 08/07/2014 01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s+j

Vroomp

Quotes+j - 9/5/2014  6:16 PM  :bigthumbs:

:word:    :biggrin:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

s+j

QuoteVroomp - 9/5/2014  6:35 PM

Quotes+j - 9/5/2014  6:16 PM  :bigthumbs:

:word:    :biggrin:  

:cool:

Cfickter

Some good stuff flying around
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

TJTCigar

Vroomp, You've outdone yourself. The Dirty Rat and the Tat 10th are two of my favorites and i've been meaning to try that Heisenberg for a while now. Thanks brother. and congrats on your daughter's nuptials.

nirab

I got Chuck's blind trade package yesterday...WOW!!! Thanks Chuck, have a great vacation, and heads up when you get back...I'm gonna level your mailbox brother!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Vroomp

Glad you like those TJ!!!!! And nice smokes there Brian!!! :bigthumbs: 
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

jharrisx5

Jessica blasted me with a very generous selection...some very limited sticks and some super old stuff as well...suweet!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Puff Puff Give....

Mojo66

Nice selection, the CigarNinja plays hard, wtg Jessica
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Chip Lemaster

There are some good looking sticks flying around on this trade thingy,,,,,,,lol

nwb

Quotejharrisx5 - 9/9/2014  10:41 AM
Jessica blasted me with a very generous selection...some very limited sticks and some super old stuff as well...suweet!

Well done!
Chief of Shaft

Cfickter

Brian glad you like them. Liked out on have the Bolivar from your wish list. I thought for the Island Jim's you could smoke one and cook one. Enjoy

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

nirab

QuoteCfickter - 9/9/2014  1:06 PM

Brian glad you like them. Liked out on have the Bolivar from your wish list. I thought for the Island Jim's you could smoke one and cook one. Enjoy

You kicked me arse my friend, thanks!!  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

I was traveling out of the country and ask Brian to hold off sending his side till I got back. Man he hit me hard! Thanks brother, these will all be greatly enjoyed!

nirab traDE

jharrisx5

QuoteCigarPlace - 9/5/2014  7:05 AM

Okay so it seems that I'm the latest to the game...

Jason - 9405510200830395956066
Stefan - 9400110200883335603817

Just checking to make sure you have received our packages...
Puff Puff Give....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.