Auto PILLLOT 2014

Started by mike.casey, 08/26/2014 09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

QuoteChrism305 - 12/8/2014  9:08 PM  Sorry for the delay but it should land Wednesday. Also there was a sheet of directions that was so nice that I stole it! No not really, I had taken it into the basement with me to pull some sticks and it got covered up. Didn't realize it was missing until I cleaned off the bench yesterday and the package was gone. I am posting the pic though so Michael and Karl know what's up.

I totally forgot about that thing, been a couple months.  Funny how myself and everyone else never noticed the "I" missing.  Good Catch Chris.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Chrism305

Not my pickup on the "I" that credit goes to someone else before me.

mpurtle01

StogieDad

Got the box today, will get it turned to you Mike ASAP.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Alright, P/T done, transitioning to Karl and mailing to Mike.  Thanks for having me.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

mike.casey

QuoteStogieDad - 12/12/2014  1:05 PM

Alright, P/T done, transitioning to Karl and mailing to Mike.  Thanks for having me.

P/Ts look too good brother!

:thumbsup:

Karl,

You can do your P/Ts whenever, and I'll get them in the mail as soon as I get it!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

bmac7754

Looking good, the final stretch.  This has been a good pass, well done Mike
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

CrazyK

Man I totally forgot about this one too! Mike, please let me know when the box arrives, and I'll do my P/Ts in the meantime.
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

mike.casey

QuoteCrazyK - 12/17/2014  5:18 PM

Man I totally forgot about this one too! Mike, please let me know when the box arrives, and I'll do my P/Ts in the meantime.

Will do Karl!

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

mike.casey

I got the box today. At first glance, everything looks good. I'm ready when you are Karl!

Ron White

CrazyK

Transition has been done, Mike! My puts are heading out today... They may take a while being Christmas time...
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

mike.casey

It may be next week before I can get yours out. I hope that works.

Ron White

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.