My Favorite Pass - 2014

Started by Longhorn, 08/22/2014 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mautrak

Cool.  I'm ready and waiting at #2 to receive from Stefan once he's done and sends it off.

Longhorn

Pass is now closed.  Stefan, this will go out Tuesday AM.

2014 Edition of My Favorite Pass is underway!

s+j

Looking forward to it, thanks.

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

s+j

tvolball

Looking forward to this. It was a great pass last year
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Mautrak

s+j

Time to revisit some old favorites this weekend...

s+j

Will be shipping the box on Monday. Here's what awaits you, Jeremy:

Mautrak

And the selection begins.  Ready and waiting.

Mautrak

I was thinking the package would be delivered today.  It only has to travel four or five hours from Stefan to me, but apparently the USPS couldn't do that in 24 hours.  It should be delivered tomorrow and I'll get it back out on Thursday.  Or at least that's my plan.

s+j

That's probably 'cause I missed the cut-off time -- dropped it off at 5:30 PM.

Mautrak

You had the opportunity to throw the USPS under the proverbial bus, and instead you were honest and forthright!?!?  Shame on you!   :biggrin:

s+j

But I like the USPS! With the exception of the location in the Haight that is, one of the very few still open past 5 PM in SF nowadays.

Mautrak

Pass is here and in good shape.  It landed yesterday and was given to me this morning.  I'll do my puts and takes this evening and it'll go out tomorrow.  Heading up to Washington, if I recall correctly and without looking, so I'd guess arrival Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Mautrak

Okay, Neil.  My USPS carrier will pick up at about noon today, I expect, and per the USPS site it should be delivered to you on 9/15.

Mautrak

Neil, USPS says it was delivered today.  September 15, 2014 4:18 pm
It should be waiting for you.

Shukpaw

I got the pass out of the mail this morning.  Slight chance I might get it back out today.  I will have it out no later than tomorrow.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Shukpaw

The box went out with the postman this afternoon.  Thanks for having me.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

05Venturer

Pass received today, puts and takes are done.
I will try to have it back on the road tomorrow, Monday at the latest.
Thanks for Having Me :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Looking like it might be Monday when I get it out, USPS website not working for me this morning :angry:  :angry:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Transitioned the pass Sunday but I just noticed it didn't stick. Just transitioned to Joe again. Should be there tomorrow, went out yesterday.

Thanks Again Brad
Kent

Longhorn

Thanks for keeping this moving while I was away!  Great P/T's thus far!  I'll get feedback up for the ones who have already transitioned in the next few days!  :thumbsup:

Joelala

The pass has been received, please just transition it to me.
Joe

05Venturer

Just transitioned it for the 3rd time.  :angry:
I don't know WTF is goin on :confused:
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.