"A fine cigar is the essence of life. The tobacco plant comes from the earth, from which we ourselves were created. Like ourselves, each leaf grows and is nurtured individually, acquiring its own characteristics, and is then graded, sorted, and matured according to their special abilities. As tobacco comes to its graduation in the making of cigars, as with the making of adults, some is left on the cutting room table and become ordinary, run-of-the-mill products. Some graduate into leadership and areas of responsibility, but a few achieve greatness, and even a touch of immortality." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

My Favorite Pass - 2014

Started by Longhorn, 08/22/2014 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

Quote05Venturer - 9/24/2014  8:10 PM

Just transitioned it for the 3rd time.  :angry:
I don't know WTF is goin on :confused:

bmac had trouble transitioning the Curmudgeon pass too - looks like it made it this time, Kent.

How much bourbon did you have on the Herf last night?  :whistle:

Joelala

I should be able to get this out Friday.
Joe

05Venturer

Awesome
Awesome
Awesome
Awesome

:lmao:  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Joelala

Sorry for multiple posts LOL, they have been deleted.
Joe

Joelala

Went to ship it and the post office could not take credit cards for some reason. Had no cash on me. Sorry guys. Will bring cash and try again tomorrow.
Joe

Longhorn

No problem, Joe.  Thanks for the very generous "puts!" :thumbsup:

Joelala

Should arrive Monday Mike, Thanks for having me in the pass. Feedback has been left.

REMINDER - Please leave feedback for your pass originator.
Joe

mike.casey

I got the box today. I haven't had a chance to open it yet.
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

mike.casey

I got the box today. I haven't had a chance to open it yet.

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Longhorn

Thanks for the quick turn, Joe!

mike.casey

I somehow clicked on UPS when entering the tracking info, but the pass is on the way!

USPS: 9114 9012 3080 1585 3167 46

Ron White

goathead

I got the box I need transfer to me to do puts and takes

mike.casey

I think I got it now. Apparently I transitioned it to myself the first time...

Ron White

Longhorn

Thanks for participating, Mike!

goathead

Longhorn

Quotegoathead - 10/6/2014  2:14 PM

Thanks for having me

You're welcome! Thanks for participating!  Very generous puts! :thumbsup:

nirab

Puts/takes are done, box has been shipped, and pass is transitioned to Nick. Thanks for having me in this one, Brad!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

kxthor911

Ok, good deal. I'll look out for the box. I might have to go out of town on a family emergency Monday. I will try to get the box out before then if it gets here. Brad if you need info on the problem please PM me. Otherwise it will be Wednesday before I get the box out. Thanks for having me in this one Brad.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

kxthor911

Got the box today I'll have it back out Monday morning thanks for having me
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Longhorn

Quotenirab - 10/9/2014  6:03 PM

Puts/takes are done, box has been shipped, and pass is transitioned to Nick. Thanks for having me in this one, Brad!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Brian, always good when you're in a pass - thanks for playing!  :thumbsup:

P.S. Thanks for the Carnivale put - great stick right there!

Longhorn

Quotekxthor911 - 10/10/2014  7:45 PM

Got the box today I'll have it back out Monday morning thanks for having me

Monday?  If you weren't out on a date tonight you'd have it out on Saturday!   :biggrin:

kxthor911

Brad puts and takes are done. I tried to mail the pass out today but its columbus day and the PO is closed.

Longhorn

Quotekxthor911 - 10/13/2014  2:52 PM

Brad puts and takes are done. I tried to mail the pass out today but its columbus day and the PO is closed.

Perfect, Nick.  Thanks for playing and thanks for the nice puts!  :thumbsup:

kxthor911

Yes sir no problem Brad thanks for having me. I always try to make my puts and takes as fair as possible to keep the pass legit. Hope everyone else enjoys as well.

kxthor911

Sammy headed your way. I'll update tracking later at the post office now. On my phone once I get back to a computer I'll do tracking.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.