November Member Sponsored Geek Critique (First Two Weeks)

Started by junglepete, 08/15/2014 12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

kxthor911

Great sticks Paul, I'm looking forward to reading these reviews as well. Y'all have fun.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Vroomp

Killer critique and great idea having the three sticks to choose from (all of which I love!) Looking forward to seeing this one!

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

junglepete

Got my cigars  :biggrin: All three look delicious!! Can't wait to dig in...thanks for the generosity Paul. :bigthumbs:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

lubrix

Quotejunglepete - 8/28/2014  11:46 AM

Got my cigars  :biggrin: All three look delicious!! Can't wait to dig in...thanks for the generosity Paul. :bigthumbs:
You're welcome,enjoy!.
----

junglepete

My review is in...thanks for including me on this one!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

lubrix

Quotejunglepete - 10/13/2014  8:34 PM

My review is in...thanks for including me on this one!
Right on,hope you enjoyed!.
----

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

lubrix

----

nwb

Not surprising it scored so well - 6th (of 131) highest average score to date for critiques. :bigthumbs:
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Very nice scores.  I really enjoyed this cigar.  Thanks again Paul for your generosity!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lubrix

You're welcome Bruce,hope you enjoy the others also!.
----

sjn1117

Paul thank you again for the opportunity brother.  Truly incredible cigar that I would smoke again for sure.It's cool to see some of the similarities in the reviews.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

lubrix

Quotesjn1117 - 11/1/2014  5:43 PM

Paul thank you again for the opportunity brother.  Truly incredible cigar that I would smoke again for sure.It's cool to see some of the similarities in the reviews.
Glad you were a part of it!.
----

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.