October Industry Sponsored Geek Critique (Last Two Weeks)

Started by nwb, 08/25/2014 06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

Just a quick reminder that these are due in a week.
Chief of Shaft

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

nwb

Chief of Shaft

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

nwb

We have 1 submitted and 4 to go!  Four days left folks. :shades:
Chief of Shaft

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Joelala

Doing my review today. Have it written just need to get it in
Joe

Joelala

Joe

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

Thanks all!  We have one outstanding with a couple of days left. :bigthumbs:
Chief of Shaft

BlackIrish

Sorry, all.  I had a cold that turned into bronchitis, so I was on the DL for a while.  Good news is that my palate was fresh when I came back to the lineup.  Review is in.  

Thanks to everyone that put this together!  Looking forward to reading the reviews.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

nwb

QuoteBlackIrish - 10/13/2014  7:53 PM

Sorry, all.  I had a cold that turned into bronchitis, so I was on the DL for a while.  Good news is that my palate was fresh when I came back to the lineup.  Review is in.  

Thanks to everyone that put this together!  Looking forward to reading the reviews.

Thanks for getting it in, Eddie, and especially for keeping me in the loop on the delay.  Hope you are feeling better!
Chief of Shaft

BlackIrish

Just saw the reviews -- although there's some variation in the numbers, the descriptions seem very consistent.  I thought that I might have had an outlier with the too easy draw and underfilling, it seems that this was consistent across the board.

I think my numbers are lower because I took off more points for the draw and the underfill.  My reasoning:  these issues are problems in construction, which is more objective and less subjective than flavor, and therefore I grade them a little harder.

As I said in my review, I think that there is quality tobacco in this cigar -- I wish there was just a little more.    

Thanks to everyone for the chance to participate in this critique!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

nwb

Yes, the reviews were very consistent.  Thanks everyone for participating!
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.