Auto PILLLOT 2014

Started by mike.casey, 08/26/2014 09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike.casey

I'll be sending on Tuesday of next week. Get ready, and double check your spot in the pass to make sure there are no conflicts.
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

StogieDad

Hey Mike, just to be clear, we don't have to swap letter for letter right?  I mean we can take and put whatever we want, as long as they are the correct brands, rather than Tat for Tat and so on?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

mike.casey

QuoteStogieDad - 8/29/2014  1:52 PM

Hey Mike, just to be clear, we don't have to swap letter for letter right?  I mean we can take and put whatever we want, as long as they are the correct brands, rather than Tat for Tat and so on?

Correct, however, it would be nice if we maintained all the initials throughout the pass. For example, try not to take the last Oliva, and replace it with an LFD.

As always in any pass if you take a HTF, or limited replace it with a HTF or limited of similar value/rarity. CC for CC etc.

That's the last I'll say about it, because this pass goes on auto pilot when I drop it off on Tuesday. I'm going to try real hard not to even look at the P/T's during the pass. I trust everyone in the pass to do the right thing.

:thumbsup:

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

bmac7754

Quotemike.casey - 8/29/2014  1:33 PM  I'll be sending on Tuesday of next week. Get ready, and double check your spot in the pass to make sure there are no conflicts.

Ready to go.  Mike, I have no problem doing it but from Jackal to me and then me to sjn117, this is  going coast to coast and all the way back.  Just thought I would point that out, but again I'm good with it if you are.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

mike.casey

Yeah... I figure many passes move geographically, so members often end up sending or receiving from the same geeks. Just thought is mix it up a little. As long as we keep a little distilled in the tupperdore humidifier the sticks should be fine.

Ron White

bmac7754

Quotemike.casey - 8/29/2014  10:37 PM  Yeah... I figure many passes move geographically, so members often end up sending or receiving from the same geeks. Just thought is mix it up a little. As long as we keep a little distilled in the tupperdore humidifier the sticks should be fine.

That is very true.  I always seem to receive and send to the same couple guys during passes. I like your idea better.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

StogieDad

That's a good idea Mike, get behind somebody new.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sjn1117

I'm good with the idea myself Mike.  It's nice to change it up from the standard circular rotation every once in a while.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

bmac7754

QuoteStogieDad - 8/29/2014  10:40 PM  That's a good idea Mike, get behind somebody new.

That's the plan when I go out to the bar 

kxthor911

So this is going out today?
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

mike.casey

Life got in the way today. Tomorrow for sure.

Ron White

kxthor911

Quotemike.casey - 9/2/2014  3:25 PM  Life got in the way today. Tomorrow for sure.

How dare you let life get in the way, damn kids these days ;).

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

nirab

QuoteStogieDad - 8/29/2014  1:52 PM

Don't you mean tit for tat??  :lmao:  :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

mike.casey

This pass is officially in Auto-Pilot. I will update the transaction info within the hour.
:dancing:

Good luck everyone, please don't lose or steal the pass before everyone gets a turn!  
:biggrin:

Ron White

sjn1117

:bigthumbs: Looking forward to it!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

kxthor911

Cool deal Mike. I'm next up. YAY

bmac7754

Ntxsage

I've been ghost, but I'm back from the grave to take part in this one...was a great pass the last time.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

toby2

QuoteNtxsage - 9/7/2014  2:17 PM  I've been ghost, but I'm back from the grave to take part in this one...was a great pass the last time.

cool! 

mike.casey

QuoteNtxsage - 9/7/2014  1:17 PM

I've been ghost, but I'm back from the grave to take part in this one...was a great pass the last time.

Welcome back brother! Glad to have you.

Ron White

kxthor911

Bump on this thread. Have you received the box?

mike.casey

Quotekxthor911 - 9/9/2014  4:29 PM

Bump on this thread. Have you received the box?

Jessica let me know she got it on Monday. The PO held it on Friday because it was delivered to a business. She said she'd have it shipped out by today.

Ron White

kxthor911

Let remember to use the thread folks. That is what its hear for. :)

mike.casey

Quotemike.casey - 9/3/2014  10:05 AM

Good luck everyone, please don't lose or steal the pass before everyone gets a turn!  
:biggrin:

I guess not everyone can follow directions... :confused:

:lmao:

Ron White

mike.casey

I'm just kidding by the way. I'm sure we'll be back on track soon.

Ron White

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.