Auto PILLLOT 2014

Started by mike.casey, 08/26/2014 09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Quotekxthor911 - 9/10/2014  10:48 PM  Let remember to use the thread folks. That is what its hear for. :)

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

sjn1117

Nick the Curmudgeon pass is in another thread  :biggrin: .
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

mike.casey

Quotesjn1117 - 9/11/2014  9:29 PM

Nick the Curmudgeon pass is in another thread  :biggrin: .
:lmao:
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

kxthor911

Quotesjn1117 - 9/11/2014  9:29 PM  Nick the Curmudgeon pass is in another thread  :biggrin: .

I'll leave that pass for you guys Stephen, I'll bitch over here in my own little corner. :)

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

bmac7754

This is a good size pass, looks like the auto pilot went on strike.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

mike.casey

Quotebmac7754 - 9/13/2014  10:31 AM

This is a good size pass, looks like the auto pilot went on strike.

Yeah... I'm not sure what's going on. I sent Jessica an email so maybe that will yield an answer.

There is a lot of cash in those 14 smokes too... :-0

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

mike.casey

Alright... I guess that's that.

Ron White

StogieDad

Damn, that's odd....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

kxthor911

Did anyone try to call the workplace?
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

mike.casey

I sent a message to Cigar Place through their customer service, as well as an email to her work email. No response from either. It's weird because I still don't think Jessica stole the pass, I feel like life must've gotten in the way somehow or something strange happened.

In any case it's a bummer, and I'd like some answers.

Ron White

sjn1117

Dang this is the first real pass I've joined in a while. I was looking forward to it. I hope all is well on her end.

mike.casey

Quotesjn1117 - 9/16/2014  1:13 PM
I hope all is well on her end.

I said as much in the customer service email. I understand if something happened they may not want to tell me, but they don't have to be specific. She also logged into the site this morning, so hopefully nothing is physically wrong.

Ron White

sjn1117

Quotemike.casey - 9/16/2014  1:15 PM  
Quotesjn1117 - 9/16/2014  1:13 PM I hope all is well on her end.
I said as much in the customer service email. I understand if something happened they may not want to tell me, but they don't have to be specific. She also logged into the site this morning, so hopefully nothing is physically wrong.

I completely agree. 

mike.casey

Jessica just emailed me!

She said there was some confusion, and apologized. Hopefully we'll be back on track soon.

Thanks Jessica!

Ron White

sauraspop

Quotemike.casey - 9/16/2014  2:05 PM  Jessica just emailed me!  She said there was some confusion, and apologized. Hopefully we'll be back on track soon.   Thanks Jessica!

Great news.  

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

toby2

sooooooooooooo she thought it was hell of a bomb huh?  :biggrin:

mike.casey

Quotetoby2 - 9/16/2014  4:28 PM

sooooooooooooo she thought it was hell of a bomb huh?  :biggrin:

:lmao:

Ron White

sjn1117

bmac7754

Good to see it back on track.  Jessica, we won't bite, please use the forums to keep updates in passes.

mike.casey

I sent Jessica another email today. The pass was delivered 12 days ago, and I've only heard from her twice. Each time was very vague. At this point I just want some closure...

Do you guys think I'm being too aggressive about this?

Ron White

sjn1117

God  no! That's a heck of a box of cigars lost in limbo! You're more patient than I would be.

bmac7754

Quotemike.casey - 9/17/2014  10:55 PM  I sent Jessica another email today. The pass was delivered 12 days ago, and I've only heard from her twice. Each time was very vague. At this point I just want some closure...  Do you guys think I'm being too aggressive about this?

Not at all, it affects everyone down the line as we are waiting.  I'm sure it will get moving soon.

kxthor911

Quotesjn1117 - 9/17/2014  10:14 PM  God  no! That's a heck of a box of cigars lost in limbo! You're more patient than I would be.

X2 I would have called her job every other day. 

mike.casey

Quotekxthor911 - 9/17/2014  10:37 PM

Quotesjn1117 - 9/17/2014  10:14 PM  God  no! That's a heck of a box of cigars lost in limbo! You're more patient than I would be.

X2 I would have called her job every other day. 

:lmao:  :lmao:

Ron White

nwb

Quotemike.casey - 9/17/2014  10:55 PM
Do you guys think I'm being too aggressive about this?

Do I think that Jessica will do the right thing and get it back out?  Yes.  Do I think it has been delayed too much?  Yes.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.