My Favorite 6 Pack + 1

Started by kxthor911, 08/26/2014 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrism305

Jason your stuff went out yesterday USPS 950550002597430300050.

Cfickter

Quotenirab - 10/30/2014  5:21 PM  OK Chuck, I lied...your package went out today. Our logistics manager forgot to ship it. FedEx # 771690758376...I hope you find this during your thread searches!!  :shy:  :lmao:  :lmao:

It's all good brother. Oh wait, is this posted in the right thread to respond to posts in this thread?

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

The Burn Ward

Mike, your package went out today.

StogieDad

Shukpaw, you are in transit my friend.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

mike.casey

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 10/31/2014  11:28 AM

:cool:

Didn't get it today, but hopefully tomorrow!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

nirab

QuoteCfickter - 10/31/2014  11:26 AM

Quotenirab - 10/30/2014  5:21 PM  OK Chuck, I lied...your package went out today. Our logistics manager forgot to ship it. FedEx # 771690758376...I hope you find this during your thread searches!!  :shy:  :lmao:  :lmao:

It's all good brother. Oh wait, is this posted in the right thread to respond to posts in this thread?

Maybe I should post an answer in all three threads, just to be safe!!
 :lmao:  :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Jackal

QuoteChrism305 - 10/31/2014  5:39 AM

Jason your stuff went out yesterday USPS 950550002597430300050.

Thanks Chris.  Can hardly wait  :drool:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

The Burn Ward

Quotemike.casey - 11/3/2014  10:28 PM

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 10/31/2014  11:28 AM

:cool:

Didn't get it today, but hopefully tomorrow!

I hope so. Don't think I have tracking either  :hitme:

williegstyles

Is there a link where geeks are posting pics? If so, could someone share it with me?
Gregory

Vroomp

Quotewilliegstyles - 11/4/2014  10:20 PM  Is there a link where geeks are posting pics? If so, could someone share it with me?

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=31108.0

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nirab

QuoteVroomp - 11/5/2014  5:29 AM

Quotewilliegstyles - 11/4/2014  10:20 PM  Is there a link where geeks are posting pics? If so, could someone share it with me?

Isn't it great to have a variety of threads for one pass??! :biggrin:  :shy:  :lmao:  :lmao:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

The Burn Ward

Quotenirab - 11/5/2014  9:58 AM

QuoteVroomp - 11/5/2014  5:29 AM

Isn't it great to have a variety of threads for one pass??! :biggrin:  :shy:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Love me some variety.

Jackal

My package from Chris arrived.  It is awesome.  Will post pics tonight.

nirab

QuoteJackal - 11/5/2014  10:03 AM

just be sure that you post them in the correct thread, otherwise, you will be chastised by ThreadMaster Nick!  :lmao:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

StogieDad

Quotenirab - 11/5/2014  11:16 AM

just be sure that you post them in the correct thread, otherwise, you will be chastised by ThreadMaster Nick!  :lmao:

Maybe we should create a thread for the pictures....:biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Jackal

Quotenirab - 11/5/2014  9:16 AM

I need a link to the thread that tells me where the picture thread is.  :biggrin:  :angel:

kxthor911

QuoteJackal - 11/5/2014  10:33 AM  
Quotenirab - 11/5/2014  9:16 AM  
QuoteJackal - 11/5/2014  10:03 AM  My package from Chris arrived.  It is awesome.  Will post pics tonight.
I need a link to the thread that tells me where the picture thread is.  :biggrin:  :angel:

Vroomp posted it above 
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

kxthor911

QuoteStogieDad - 11/5/2014  10:32 AM  
Quotenirab - 11/5/2014  11:16 AM  
QuoteJackal - 11/5/2014  10:03 AM  My package from Chris arrived.  It is awesome.  Will post pics tonight.
Maybe we should create a thread for the pictures....:biggrin:

Not you too 
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

kxthor911

Have you heard the old saying your beating a dead horse with a stick. Well this horse died awhile back

nirab

Quotekxthor911 - 11/5/2014  10:56 AM

Have you heard the old saying your beating a dead horse with a stick. Well this horse died awhile back

Dude, this is more like Michael Myers...ya can't kill him!!  :lmao:  :lmao:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

williegstyles

Thanks guys. However, I must admit it is a bit confusing but nothing I can't handle (with a few helpful hints from my fellow geeks).

Thanks for having me brother.
Gregory

nirab

Speaking of threads, what happened to the thread tied to this thread, where we show the pictures in that thread???  :confused:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

williegstyles

I received my end from Mike. Pics coming soon.
Gregory

Longhorn

Where are we with this pass... it doesn't appear it was ever closed out :?:

05Venturer

QuoteLonghorn - 2/11/2015  9:53 PM

Where are we with this pass... it doesn't appear it was ever closed out :?:

Maybe it's in the link to the link of the other thread that was linked to it.  :-0
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.