Today's Smoke September 2014

Started by StogieDad, 09/01/2014 05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauraspop

Last one till tomorrow a 5 Vegas Classic Corona with couple years age at least. Cheap cigar but very good IMHO.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

Smoker99

An AF Queen B this evening.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming--Wow--What a ride!

StogieDad

Fuente Unnamed Reserve 2013 Robusto tonight.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

tgs679

Today was good
Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva
Illusione Cruzado Marelas Supremas
Tatuaje Norllas Reserva

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

Aging Room 356 robusto. A very nice cigar.  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Camshaft83

Cuesta Rey Centenario Tuscany (A/T) given to me back in April for my birthday by a friend of mine.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

05Venturer

A.J. Fernandez Fresh-Rolled Corona
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bmac7754

started the am with a Padron (Traditional) No. 2000 Maduro.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

StogieDad

L'Atelier MAD44 for lunch today.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

Enjoying the beautiful afternoon doing my critique of a Table 36 Integrity Robusto.
Kent

Cfickter

A Quesada Jalapa (Espana Jalapa) Robusto for lunch and a Avant Garde Arial for afternoon
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Kman

Camacho Ecuador for me this afternoon.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

05Venturer

601 Serie Green La Punta Habano Oscuro
Kent

sauraspop

J Fuego Origen Robusto this AM
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

sauraspop

Espinosa y Ortega (EO brands) Cubao Maduro Robusto Extra
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

bmac7754

Had another Padron, this time a Padron (Traditional) No. 3000 Maduro
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bmac7754

QuoteBrlesq - 9/2/2014  9:19 PM  LFD 1994 Rumba

That's one way to get the timing right.

bmac7754

Gurkha K-Series Passion Fruit

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

HavanaPet

CAO Flatbread Spark plug. Goes nicely with this Stella Artois beer. :-)

Camshaft83

Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum Maduro. Didn't live up to expectations.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.