A. Fuente,,

Started by Chip Lemaster, 08/30/2014 08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chip Lemaster

Ok folks I picked these two gems up at the local B&M that has about four brands here in Antioch,,,can anyone ID them beside Fuente,,, :biggrin: I will not tell you I paid $1.73 each either

Camshaft83

If the size is 6.5 x 43 I'd say Natural Curly Heads
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

The Burn Ward

QuoteCamshaft83 - 8/30/2014  11:08 PM

If the size is 6.5 x 43 I'd say Natural Curly Heads

Natural Curly Heads for sure.

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Chip Lemaster

Thanks,,,lol,,, the guys tossed the in the discount box, had a couple short stories, yet I missed them,,,,

Looking them up, I guess $1.73 per, was about right not a bargain,,, oh well, they will burn just as well,,,, :-0

Cigary

I love AF...esp. the Short Story Maduro.  Had one last night and nearly burned off my mustache trying to get every last draw.  Anybody know what other AF smokes like this one only is a longer cigar...Masterpiece???

dddddmorgan

I like the Curly Head for a cheap smoke.
$1.73 is a fantastic deal.
Molon Labe!

1029henry

QuoteCigary - 8/31/2014  9:18 AM

I love AF...esp. the Short Story Maduro.  Had one last night and nearly burned off my mustache trying to get every last draw.  Anybody know what other AF smokes like this one only is a longer cigar...Masterpiece???

I would say either the Classic or the Signature. I got a box of the Classic Maduros for Xmas 2012....they have mellowed nicely and smoke like a dream. They just get better with age. The Fuente family sure knows how to make a great Maduro.
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

The Burn Ward

QuoteCigary - 8/31/2014  12:18 PM

The Exquisito maduro can be a really nice short smoke.

Ted

I just bought a box of the Best Seller maduros from dubleuhb. Looks like he's got two boxes left...

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=29439.0

Good price, and I usually have trouble finding any Hemingway sizes in maduro. Only half an inch longer than the Short Stories, but that could make a world of difference to a mustache!

Aren't those Curly Heads short filler cigars?

nwb

QuoteTed - 9/4/2014  7:45 AM
Aren't those Curly Heads short filler cigars?

They are a "Cuban sandwich blend of long & short Dominican fillers".
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.