Opus X Angels?

Started by HavanaPet, 09/05/2014 08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HavanaPet

Just got these in at the shop. I haven't seen them or smoked them before and was wondering if any of you have and what I might expect. I've smoked Opus X's and I like them alot. I'm planning on giving this new one a shot. Any input? Thanks!

kxthor911

Eat before you smoke it. Very strong nic wise. Also flavors are mild so don't drink anything real heavy with it. Cleanse your palate before you start. Great smoke enjoy.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

HavanaPet

Thanks for the tips! I do enjoy the Optus X's, I'm sure I'll enjoy this one! :-)

Kid Montana

The Angel's share is my favorite Opus X blend, vs the Destino al Siglo blend, the Forbidden X, and regular Opus X.  The regular blend has a strong woody profile while the Angel's Share has none; its light, a hint of sweetness and overall one of the best smokes I've had.

I'd rather have a cigar...

dddddmorgan

Ya, I don't think you will like these dog rockets!

You better just send them to me, I'll be happy to spare you the suffering! I'm just that kind of standup guy, I'm here to help.
Molon Labe!

Smurf

Quotedddddmorgan - 9/7/2014  9:25 AM

Ya, I don't think you will like these dog rockets!

You better just send them to me, I'll be happy to spare you the suffering! I'm just that kind of standup guy, I'm here to help.

:biggrin:
orbis non sufficit

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.