5pk Mystery Pass III- Post yer pics!!

Started by nirab, 09/08/2014 06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horrido

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 9/9/2014  2:18 PM

Quotenwb - 9/9/2014  1:43 PM

Uh-oh, I challenge you, Stephen, to smoke that football on a Google herf. :biggrin:

Just make sure to let me know what night to be on.

x2

Oh yes please do and the time limit is only 1 hour - good luck with it.....lol btw take a shower after smoking that one and lots of mouth wash.  :biggrin:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

McBryde

Troy, tvolball, hit me with these sticks in the pass. They look scrumptious in the picture. I have yet to lay eyes on them, but my wife sent me a pic saying they were in, and here they are:

photo image_zps243b0ba9.jpg

Thanks Troy,

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

tvolball

I am at work. I'll post mine tomorrow night when I get home
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Kid Montana

Toby2 lit me up with some awesome s**t.

I'd rather have a cigar...

johncw

dddddmorgan hit me with some great cigars

toby2

QuoteKid Montana - 9/9/2014  9:43 PM  Toby2 lit me up with some awesome s**t.

post up a pic. I forgot what the hell I sent. 

Jackal

Don (Don M) hit me with some awesome sticks.

I want to smoke that Recluse as soon as I am sure that it is at perfect humidity.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

s+j

This was my first pass and StogieDad completely overwhelmed me... :-0   half of these were on my wish list!  :drool:  
:thanx: ...  
:smoker:
I'll get you for this :cigarman: !

Kid Montana

Quotetoby2 - 9/9/2014  9:34 PM

QuoteKid Montana - 9/9/2014  9:43 PM  Toby2 lit me up with some awesome s**t.

post up a pic. I forgot what the hell I sent. 

Lol, forgot to upload the picture.  I thought I did for some reason.  :hitme:

I'd rather have a cigar...

dddddmorgan

Daniel a.k.a. Kid Montana hit me good! He is a great brother.

I love the egg!

Molon Labe!

sjn1117

As always there are some sweet packages showing up. Great job guys!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

gpd4

I got hit by Mark (Horrido) and he knocked it out if the park!  Some tasty treats from north if the border...
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

johncw

Great cigars out there... Don't forget to leave feedback for your pass gifter.

horrido

Quotegpd4 - 9/10/2014  7:33 AM

I got hit by Mark (Horrido) and he knocked it out if the park!  Some tasty treats from north if the border...

Glad you like em they are nice and the Shark 77 is tasty and the little isom was from my trip last April got a box of them - it needs more time in the humy.  :-)
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

nirab

Quotejohncw - 9/10/2014  9:21 AM

and your pass moderator!  :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

akira

The Burn Ward burned me pretty bad with this selection of tasty smokes!

photo BFT.jpg

Thanks Buddy!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Joelala

Quotenirab - 9/10/2014  9:40 AM

Quotejohncw - 9/10/2014  9:21 AM

Feedback left for both, thanks for the reminder
Joe

tvolball

Ok here's mine. johncw hit me with these GREAT sticks....Thanks a ton brother
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

bmac7754

Quotenirab - 9/10/2014  10:40 AM  
Quotejohncw - 9/10/2014  9:21 AM  Great cigars out there... Don't forget to leave feedback for your pass gifter.

Done and Done.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ntanner

Quotebmac7754 - 9/10/2014  9:03 PM

Quotenirab - 9/10/2014  10:40 AM  
Quotejohncw - 9/10/2014  9:21 AM  Great cigars out there... Don't forget to leave feedback for your pass gifter.

Done and Done.

Me too.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nirab

Keep the eye candy coming!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

johncw

nirab

Quotejohncw - 9/15/2014  9:33 AM

anymore out there?

Those geeks who have not posted a pic yet:

kxthor911
StogieDad
williegstyles
CrazyK
horrido
Longhorn
1sgjeffward
Shukpaw
Ken Kelley

I know Michael has not received his yet, and Ken has not sent his end out yet due to flooding at his house. I have not been able to reach Jeff via pm, email or text message. No rush on getting these up, but I would like to get the pass transitioned to the end, so that I may start posting feedback for each of you.

Thanks!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

bmac7754

Quotenirab - 9/15/2014  10:56 AM  
Quotejohncw - 9/15/2014  9:33 AM  anymore out there?
Those geeks who have not posted a pic yet:  kxthor911 StogieDad  williegstyles CrazyK horrido Longhorn 1sgjeffward Shukpaw Ken Kelley  I know Michael has not received his yet, and Ken has not sent his end out yet due to flooding at his house. I have not been able to reach Jeff via pm, email or text message. No rush on getting these up, but I would like to get the pass transitioned to the end, so that I may start posting feedback for each of you.   Thanks!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  

Ken let me know he received mine a couple weeks ago.  I sent him a PM yesterday seeing how he is doing at the homestead.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.