5pk Mystery Pass III- Post yer pics!!

Started by nirab, 09/08/2014 06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

Quotenirab - 9/15/2014  10:56 AM
...Ken has not sent his end out yet due to flooding at his house...

I wonder what happened to Ken.  That sucks. :-(
Chief of Shaft

CrazyK

I received mine from Brad, aka Longhorn, on Friday. Sorry I did not post up sooner, but I was out trying to rid Ontario of Canada Geese... ;-)

Brad, a fantastic selection! Thanks very much!! I can now appreciate how ridiculously huge the LFD Digger really is! WOW.

CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

sjn1117

I've been wondering where Ken was. I hope all is well and I'll be praying for him!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

horrido

Wow Just wow thank you Brian just outstanding my friend. Take a look guys at this package.....sorry for the delay had issues bringing the size of the pic down but now have it.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

toby2

sjn1117

williegstyles

Sorry for the delay in getting my pic posted. Been traveling and working a LOT!!! Here's my pic of the carnage minus one stick. It was lost in an intentional fire. May it rest in ashes.
Gregory

bmac7754

Quotewilliegstyles - 9/16/2014  10:20 PM  Sorry for the delay in getting my pic posted. Been traveling and working a LOT!!! Here's my pic of the carnage minus one stick. It was lost in an intentional fire. May it rest in ashes.

Doesn't look like your photo inserted in the thread, but let me help a brother out.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

kxthor911

Quotebmac7754 - 9/16/2014  9:29 PM  

Quotewilliegstyles - 9/16/2014  10:20 PM  Sorry for the delay in getting my pic posted. Been traveling and working a LOT!!! Here's my pic of the carnage minus one stick. It was lost in an intentional fire. May it rest in ashes.

Doesn't look like your photo inserted in the thread, but let me help a brother out.

I see one did not even make it in the pic. Damn you said you lit it right away LOL.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

nwb

QuoteCrazyK - 9/15/2014  9:40 PM
....but I was out trying to rid Ontario of Canada Geese... ;-)

You are doing a crappy job of it.  They are everywhere down here, and they shyt everywhere. :mad:

:biggrin:

There are some fantastic smokes being passed around!
Chief of Shaft

horrido

Quotenwb - 9/17/2014  7:36 AM

QuoteCrazyK - 9/15/2014  9:40 PM
....but I was out trying to rid Ontario of Canada Geese... ;-)

You are doing a crappy job of it.  They are everywhere down here, and they shyt everywhere. :mad:

:biggrin:

There are some fantastic smokes being passed around!

Its funny no geese here in the Rockies just a ton of bear s**t everywhere....btw 3 weeks ago a Danish tourist was sitting in a berry patch and a grizzly came and swatted him lucky to be alive the bear was pissed and walked away.

I also smoke a stick in the bush all the time I keep telling my wife it keeps away bears and tourists. It amazes people I pass in the mountains how I can climb and hike with a cigar without loosing your breath.....lolol its all in the training I say and the sticks Brian gave will do nicely ontop of a mountain I am hoping to climb this weekend.....I hope I don't fall like I did at the beginging of June.

Thanks again Brian you kicked me hard....nice work. I won't forget this you know.

Regards,

Mark :biggrin:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

nirab

There are some fantastic smokes being passed around![/QUOTE]

Its funny no geese here in the Rockies just a ton of bear s**t everywhere....btw 3 weeks ago a Danish tourist was sitting in a berry patch and a grizzly came and swatted him lucky to be alive the bear was pissed and walked away.

I also smoke a stick in the bush all the time I keep telling my wife it keeps away bears and tourists. It amazes people I pass in the mountains how I can climb and hike with a cigar without loosing your breath.....lolol its all in the training I say and the sticks Brian gave will do nicely ontop of a mountain I am hoping to climb this weekend.....I hope I don't fall like I did at the beginging of June.

Thanks again Brian you kicked me hard....nice work. I won't forget this you know.

Regards,

Mark :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Mark, I was waaaaayyyy overdue to hit you! I still owe you one of my cigar light switch covers, and you will get one just as soon as I get my house sold. I hope you enjoy my selections on top of that mountain...and please don't fall again, its nice to have you back on CG!
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Jackal

Nick, has yours arrived yet?  Should have gotten there on Aug 27.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Ken Kelley

Quotenwb - 9/15/2014  12:29 AM

Quotenirab - 9/15/2014  10:56 AM
...Ken has not sent his end out yet due to flooding at his house...

I wonder what happened to Ken.  That sucks. :-(

Could be that Ken is still here...thank you very much! I've been trying to catch up with s**t but it's slow going so be patient!

I had to track down this thread in my wanderings since I've been otherwise occupied for a few weeks and now I have the opportunity to make things straight.

First, I have to thank Brian (bmac+all those numbers after his name) for the very fine gift he sent...then, probably in a different post I'll address the issue that I haven't sent my end of this...which I did.

But first...look at what Brian sent. And I say Thank You again! :)

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Ken Kelley

And now for Part Deux...yup! I sent Jeff his package and it was delivered....

The Burn Ward

nwb

QuoteKen Kelley - 9/19/2014  1:46 PM
Could be that Ken is still here...thank you very much! I've been trying to catch up with s**t but it's slow going so be patient!

We just found it odd that you weren't posting.

Nice set of smokes you got there!
Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

So it looks like I'm not so far behind after all! Nice!  :biggrin:

kxthor911

My package received from Jackal (Jason) thanks bro. 

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

nirab

Great to see ya back on here Ken!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Chip Lemaster

Quotebmac7754 - 9/16/2014  10:29 PM

What is the cigar second from top?  Looks interesting

sjn1117

kxthor911

QuoteChip Lemaster - 9/19/2014  3:45 PM  

If you mean the second from the left. that would be an lfd mysterioso. Its a double perfecto, awesome cigar.

The Burn Ward

Quotekxthor911 - 9/19/2014  5:50 PM

If you mean the second from the left. that would be an lfd mysterioso. Its a double perfecto, awesome cigar.

I think you mean Mysterio Oscuro.

kxthor911

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 9/19/2014  4:52 PM  
Quotekxthor911 - 9/19/2014  5:50 PM  

I think you mean Mysterio Oscuro.

I'm sorry why did i even bother trying to answer when we have a walking, talking, cigar dickionary on our hands. LOL ;)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.