December Industry Sponsored Geek Critique (First Two Weeks)

Started by nwb, 10/01/2014 07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

This critique has been generously sponsored by Alex Hirsch of Evil Genius Cigars:

http://evilgeniuscigars.com/

Thank you for your generosity!

The Chosen Cigar: Evil Genius Cigars White Chapel Belicoso

The Chosen Reviewers:

BlackIrish
Ken Kelley
mpurtle01
Rebecca Silverwolf
sauraspop

This cigar shall be reviewed no later than November 25th.

Happy Smokin' gents! :smoker:
Chief of Shaft

nwb

I'm going to send out some PMs to folks that have participated in 2 or less critiques this year and aren't already scheduled for one in November or December.  Hopefully I'll find 5 folks, but we'll see what kind of response I get.

In the meantime, if you are interested in being a reviewer, post up.
Chief of Shaft

BlackIrish

Thanks for the invite, Nathan.  I'd be happy to do the review!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

sauraspop

I'd also like to do the review. Thanks for the invite Nathan!

Sammy
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

Rebecca Silverwolf

Thanks for the invite, I'm in if there's still a spot.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

nwb

Thanks all - you three are in along with Ken.  Just need one more.
Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

Thanks for the invitation to participate in this one, Nathan. It's been a while since I did this kind of thing so it's good to get back in the harness. Mmmm...fill me in here...you light the end you don't stick in your mouth. Is that right?  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

QuoteKen Kelley - 10/1/2014  4:47 PM
Thanks for the invitation to participate in this one, Nathan. It's been a while since I did this kind of thing so it's good to get back in the harness. Mmmm...fill me in here...you light the end you don't stick in your mouth. Is that right?  :biggrin:

That's correct unless your name is Bob Cordell.
Chief of Shaft

mpurtle01

nwb

Perfect.  We have our 5 reviewers - I'll let you know when these land at my place and when they go out to you all.
Chief of Shaft

sauraspop

Thanks for having me for the review Nathan. These reviews are great to smoke something that I would have probably never tried.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

mpurtle01

nwb

Cigars arrived today, so I'll work on getting them out in the next couple of weeks.
Chief of Shaft

sauraspop

Got mine today Nathan. Nice looking cigar. What's the deadline for our review?  :dancing:
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Ken Kelley

Got mine a couple of days ago Nathan. Made the trip in fine shape. It's resting comfortably after the long journey up the holler.

Rebecca Silverwolf

My cigar arrived a couple days ago. Letting it rest for a bit before smoking.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

nwb

Quotesauraspop - 11/6/2014  3:45 PM

Got mine today Nathan. Nice looking cigar. What's the deadline for our review?  :dancing:

November 25th.

Looks like everyone has their cigars.  Enjoy!
Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

For some reason, the post I made this morning didn't survive. I'm a bit behind but I will submit my review today. Sorry to be tardy.

nwb

Been out of pocket for a while, but it looks like we have 3 reviews in, 2 to go.  Please get them in ASAP.
Chief of Shaft

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

nwb

Thanks for getting these in, and thanks Paul for getting them posted.  It looks like there were some issues, but they can't all be winners.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.