Pricey Havana Saver

Started by 05Venturer, 09/16/2014 06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

StogieDad

It says 2 are sold!!!!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sjn1117

I love the one Bruce bombed me, great tool that works awesome and looks cool. That said,  that is absolutely STUPID!

SparklePony

Quote05Venturer - 9/16/2014  9:26 PM  Wow at that price I'll keep using my corn on the cob poker  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Havana-Saver-Draw-Enhancer-Cigar-Holder-Golf-Accessory-with-Pouch-1119-CIG-/221450225143?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338f7645f7

Corn on the cob poker!  What a good idea.
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

Brlesq

Quotesjn1117 - 9/16/2014  9:44 PM

I love the one Bruce bombed me, great tool that works awesome and looks cool. That said,  that is absolutely STUPID!

That's a ripoff!  I only paid $699 for the one I sent Stephen!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Camshaft83

Now its down to the last one  :-0
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

toby2

I use a length of 12 AWG copper ground wire. very affordable. every job I go to has free bits on the ground.

05Venturer

QuoteBrlesq - 9/16/2014  9:14 PM

Quotesjn1117 - 9/16/2014  9:44 PM

:shades:  :shades:  :shades:  :cool:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

1029henry

Wow.....who the hell is buying these? That is craaaazy.....
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

bmac7754

Ha Ha, double check the sold tab here http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&item=221450225143&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2564
They only sold for $13.75.  This is common glitch with ebay, when you do a 30 day listing and it flips back around, the prices go crazy and most people don't notice it for a while.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

sjn1117

QuoteBrlesq - 9/16/2014  9:14 PM  
Quotesjn1117 - 9/16/2014  9:44 PM  I love the one Bruce bombed me, great tool that works awesome and looks cool. That said,  that is absolutely STUPID!

I knew I liked you for a reason brother, we're obviously equally ignorant!  :)

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

lubrix

Looks like a great deal!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

05Venturer

Quotebmac7754 - 9/16/2014  9:55 PM

Ha Ha, double check the sold tab here http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&item=221450225143&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2564
They only sold for $13.75.  This is common glitch with ebay, when you do a 30 day listing and it flips back around, the prices go crazy and most people don't notice it for a while.

Ya I see it quite often, I figured a few Geeks would like this one. :-0
Kent

nwb

I'd rather use my gold plated toothpick.
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

Quotenwb - 9/17/2014  10:00 AM

Oh, did you lose the platinum one?  :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Caveman Steve

One of the most RIDICULOUS contraptions I've ever seen.  He looks like he's going to put it in his drink instead of olives in the one picture......or possibly dip his cigar in salsa.  Not for me.

:blech:  

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

nwb

QuoteStogieDad - 9/17/2014  10:10 AM
Quotenwb - 9/17/2014  10:00 AM

Oh, did you lose the platinum one?  :biggrin:

Yes, that was a tragic day.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.