Chaveta Geek Critique

Started by TowerCigars, 11/06/2014 09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TowerCigars

First off I want to thank Cigar Geeks for allowing me the opportunity to be apart of Cigar Geeks and to be apart of the Geek Critique.

Thank you to Nick and Nathan for putting it together.

Thank you to the following reviewers

bmac7754 - Brian
kxthor911 - Nick
mojo66 - Sebastien
otter - Jay
stogiedad - Michael

I strive every day to make improvements to Chaveta. Tinkering is the best way to say it.

I appreciate all the great feed back. I appreciate the honesty guys. That is the only way for this brand to grow and succeed. I have a lot invested and it's to late to turn back now. ahahahaha.

I do have some things in the works with another Chaveta line of cigars. Completely different and new. I will let you guys know when. I will be traveling to the Dominican Republic the week of the 16th - 20th to meet with a new/existing manufacturer that is putting out some great products now. If I have enough samples I might be able to do another Geek Critique in few weeks if you guys are game.

Mark Just
Owner
Tower Pipes & Cigars/Chaveta Cigar

sjn1117

No thank you Mark! I know first hand that the Chaveta is a good smoke, you included some in on a purchase I made from you a while back. Keep up the good work.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

kxthor911

Mark, I would love to try the new tweeked blend. I'm pretty sure that will smoke well as well. I'm pretty sure the geek critiques are full for the rest of the year but maybe we can set up one for the beginning of 2015. I can send Nathan a pm and ask or you can. Give me a shout if you need anything. Thanks again brother.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Otter

I enjoyed it and thanks again!!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

nwb

Thank you for sponsoring, Mark!  If you are interested in setting up something for January, shoot me a PM.
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Pretty consistent scores.  Thanks for sponsoring this, Mark!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.