October 2014

Started by ebernabe, 09/26/2014 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebernabe

Will be sending out the package Monday.

ebernabe

If this is the first pass for any of you, don't forget to fill in the "takes" and "puts" and then transition to the next person on the list.
Here is the link:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigpass;area=cigs;boxpass_id=204

Thanks

1029henry

Thanks for the invite, but I just saw this. I've been out of state for a few weeks and just got back. Will have to sit this one out.
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

ebernabe

You're welcome.  Thanks for responding.  Will invite you again next one.
Eric

Quote1029henry - 10/27/2014  12:16 AM

Thanks for the invite, but I just saw this. I've been out of state for a few weeks and just got back. Will have to sit this one out.

TJTCigar

Got the box today. Going to try and get it out this week, but with halloween and a crazy active six year old, it most likely will not go until Saturday.

TJTCigar

Box is going out this morning sorry for the delay everyone. Will post racking info and move the pass along once i am back from the post office.

Chadboskie

Ill be waiting for it

ebernabe

Thank you for the quick turnaround and for being a part of the pass.

QuoteTJTCigar - 11/1/2014  8:18 AM

Box is going out this morning sorry for the delay everyone. Will post racking info and move the pass along once i am back from the post office.

Chadboskie

Got the package. I hope to get it back out Wednesday. I think the post offices are closed tomorrow for election day. Thanks for the pass.

Chadboskie

Ok. The package has been sent.

ItalianGuido

I have the football... I will make trades and get it in the mail Monday!
"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

CigarPlace

Hey guys, took 3 added 5. Think I'm going to put these 3 aside for a best bang for your buck pass along with an Ave Maria, Blood Red Moon, an El Suelo and a few more. Pass will be transitioned this afternoon as soon as I get the label back from the warehouse.

CigarPlace

Pass shipped out yesterday for delivery tomorrow or Monday. Pass transitioned.

ebernabe

Thanks for being in the pass.

QuoteCigarPlace - 11/21/2014  10:11 AM

Pass shipped out yesterday for delivery tomorrow or Monday. Pass transitioned.

sauraspop

Got the pass box today. Will try to get it out tomorrow so that is arrives Friday after Thanksgiving.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

sauraspop

Pass has been transitioned to Tim. Should get there Friday 11/28/14. Thanks for having me in your pass Eric, also have left you feedback.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

ebernabe

Thanks for being a part of the pass.   so far, it has gone smooth and easy because of all of you.  

left feedback for all you who have got the box so far.

Quotesauraspop - 11/24/2014  4:15 PM

Got the pass box today. Will try to get it out tomorrow so that is arrives Friday after Thanksgiving.

Rammstein142

Received the box today, will do my puts and takes and attempt to find a post office open tomorrow. If not I will get it out first thing Monday! Cheers!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Rammstein142

Puts and Takes updated, will have this package out in the mail Monday!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Rammstein142

Lied its going in the mail tomorrow! Got it boxed today and ready. Sorry for the hold up.

RDF

Got the box today.  Takes & Puts are posted.  I'll get this out Monday. Thanks for letting me participate.
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

s+j

Picked up the package today.

ebernabe

Thanks to all of you for making this pass go smoothly and being a part of it.  Hope to pass with you all again.  I hope you all got to try some new stuff.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.