The Full Maddy "Mission Accoplished" Thanks Everyone

Started by 05Venturer, 09/29/2014 02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike.casey

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 9/30/2014  6:21 PM

This sounds like it would be Mike Casey's bag.

:biggrin:

In.
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

05Venturer

Up to 11 playa's. Might fire it up early if we fill up and nobody objects. :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

OK Everyone I have all the starter sticks listed and I have closed up the pass. I set the pass order so I ask everyone to check it out and make sure there are no problems and if so please let me know and I can change it up if needed. I will plan to wait until Monday Oct 13th to start it on it's journey.

Please make sure to PM me if there is any issues with the order and not post it in the thread to be sure I catch it.

Thanks everyone   :bigthumbs:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

sjn1117

Wow I got knocked to #9, thanks bud! Just kidding,  looks good to me. :bigthumbs:
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

05Venturer

Quotesjn1117 - 10/3/2014  10:34 PM

Wow I got knocked to #9, thanks bud! Just kidding,  looks good to me. :bigthumbs:

Just trying to shorten up travel times brother :cigarman:

And BTW your 10th now, we had a last minute entry.
Kent

05Venturer

Filled up now everyone.
Thanks to everyone for joining up.
Kent

DonM

Quote05Venturer - 10/4/2014  12:16 AM

Yes you did :biggrin: thanks for letting me in

I actually did it to screw with you Kent, you posted that the order was set and the pass was closed. It was still open last night so I hit submit. Just to let you know, it's still open :biggrin:

You may want to go to the initial pass page and close it up before another a$$ like me hits submit and you have to mess with the pass order again :lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

QuoteDonM - 10/4/2014  8:35 AM

Quote05Venturer - 10/4/2014  12:16 AM

Yes you did :biggrin: thanks for letting me in

I actually did it to screw with you Kent, you posted that the order was set and the pass was closed. It was still open last night so I hit submit. Just to let you know, it's still open :biggrin:

You may want to go to the initial pass page and close it up before another a$$ like me hits submit and you have to mess with the pass order again :lmao:

I realized I must have not hit the update button after closing the pass. Thanks for setting me straight Don  :thanx:  Actually as much as I hate to admit it I am happy to have ya buddy  :shades:  :lmao:
Kent

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

DonM

Kent, I think I found the reason why the pass was still open:

"The Curmudgeon"

sjn1117

Cfickter

Looks like an all star pass
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

cigarzinn

05Venturer

Quotecigarzinn - 10/4/2014  11:52 AM

Some nice socks in there.

:thanx: I just picked them up with my new work boots  :lmao:
Kent

Cfickter

Hey is this pass gong to get started?  There is too much tape on the box?  Wow you call those puts?
Oh wait, wrong pass, never mind

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

05Venturer

QuoteCfickter - 10/7/2014  6:37 PM

Hey is this pass gong to get started?  There is too much tape on the box?  Wow you call those puts?

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Kent

Cigary

I've considered changing my middle name to Maduro....I love them.  If this is something that is open by the time I get back November 4 I'd be tickled to be a part of it.

05Venturer

QuoteCigary - 10/7/2014  7:10 PM

I've considered changing my middle name to Maduro....I love them.  If this is something that is open by the time I get back November 4 I'd be tickled to be a part of it.

Sorry Gary  :sad:
Closed this up a few days back and it will be on the road in less than a week.

Kent

DonM

QuoteCfickter - 10/7/2014  7:37 PM

:angry:  :lmao:  :lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

sjn1117

Kent I haven't got the damned box yet!......oh wait I'm 10th, ooops sorry :biggrin:

bstessl

I'm not going to lie,  I'm a little excited to be first on this one...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

johncw

QuoteCigary - 10/7/2014  7:10 PM

Gary I hear you on this on. I would consider naming my kid Maduro if we have another one, doubt my wife would go for it though.

Looking forward to this pass.

Cfickter

05Venturer

General cigar pass rules apply and I will plan to fire this up mid October 2014.
All Cigars must be Med-Full to Full and be a Maduro / Colorado Maduro.

Yes Sir :biggrin:
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.