Previous topic - Next topic

Monte

box reduced
255.00 shipped

Brlesq

QuoteMonte - 12/8/2014  9:42 PM

box reduced
255.00 shipped

Hey Art, you're gonna have to drop these a whole lot more than that when we can pick them up from a trusted vendor like Holt's for $210 shipped!!  
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=31408.0

Oh wait, that's where you buy all you boxes, huh?     :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Longhorn

I was thinking the same thing - don't know what you have in your box, but I doubt it's going to move at that price. You raised the price (right before lowering it) just as retailers were getting their allotments.  I can get them all day long at local B&M's closer to the $210 range.

SenorPablo

Maybe i'm missing something but this doesn't seem like a bad price for what i've seen out there.  My B&M has them for $260 and I don't see them online anywhere near that.  Holts had a few but they went quick at $210 and that seemed unusually low.  Does anyone see them online anywhere at a reasonable price?

In any case he's free to ask what he wants and you don't have to buy them, but I really don't think the price is bad.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Longhorn

QuoteSenorPablo - 12/9/2014  12:02 PM

Maybe i'm missing something but this doesn't seem like a bad price for what i've seen out there.  My B&M has them for $260 and I don't see them online anywhere near that.  Holts had a few but they went quick at $210 and that seemed unusually low.  Does anyone seem them online anywhere at a reasonable price?

In any case he's free to ask what he wants and you don't have to buy them, but I really don't think the price is bad.

-Paul

Agreed - he can price them as he wishes.  The price offered here before the other thread went up for $210 seemed high $270 + $11 for delivery.

Monte

Mine are a year old, they are smoking great.
ive had them, and I can keep them another year or 3.
I paid more for these than ive paid in the past.
i did not pic these up at holts.

ninfiction

I paid $13.25 for the couple I got recently, I think the price is more in line now. They seem to be disapearing quick, unless my locals will get a second shipment I think they're gone around here.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Caveman Steve

Went to my B & M today and was surprised to see them in the display case.  The price surprised me even more.  Only $11 and change.  I grabbed two.  Didn't want to get greedy!...........Maybe I'll grab 2 more tomorrow...HMMMMMM

:biggrin:  

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

s+j

QuoteCaveman Steve - 12/9/2014  3:27 PM

Went to my B & M today and was surprised to see them in the display case.  The price surprised me even more.  Only $11 and change.  I grabbed two.  Didn't want to get greedy!...........Maybe I'll grab 2 more tomorrow...HMMMMMM

Maaaan... they're nowhere to be found over here, and upwards of $25 in SoCal!

Longhorn

Quotes+j - 12/9/2014  6:31 PM

QuoteCaveman Steve - 12/9/2014  3:27 PM

Maaaan... they're nowhere to be found over here, and upwards of $25 in SoCal!

Stefan, you better jump on this!   :shades:

Monte

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.