PLEASE READ: Nicaraguan Pass Members WINNER ANNOUNCED 10/10

Started by Joelala, 10/01/2014 12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

I don't think that was me with the undercrown, but the reviews, vote and guess are correct.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Joelala

Prize Pack Entries as of 10/4 8:22 AM

Cfickter -
Jackal - 42, 3 Reviews, VOTED
Vroomp - 47, 1 Review
bmac7754 - 17, 3 Reviews, VOTED
Camshaft83 - 75, 3 Reviews, VOTED
jharrisx5 - 32, 3 Reviews, VOTED
StogieDad - 9, 1 review, VOTED
Longhorn - 63, 2 Reviews VOTED
05Venturer - 69, 0 Reviews, VOTED
scottvodka
tvolball
nirab - 44, 2 Reviews, VOTED
cibolodave - 11, 1 Review, VOTED
Mojo66 - 16, 3 Reviews, VOTED

Joe

Joelala

Prize Pack Entries as of 10/6 9:00 AM

Cfickter -
Vroomp - 47, 1 Review VOTED
bmac7754 - 77, 3 Reviews, VOTED
scottvodka
tvolball - 52

3 MORE DAYS TO GET YOU RANDOM NUMBER IN, I WILL ALSO BE ENDING THE VOTING AT THAT TIME AS WELL!!! Thanks everyone for participating, this was a special pass

Joe

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Joelala

QuoteVroomp - 10/6/2014  12:05 PM

Seems to me I voted on 10-4......... :confused:

Updated sorry, I knew I missed something I just could not put my finger on it!

Thanks
 :goodluck:
Joe

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Joelala

Quotebmac7754 - 10/6/2014  1:15 PM

Joe, my # was 77 not #17.  Thanks

Fixed, thanks for the heads up.
Joe

Cfickter

Ok, thanks for the patience Joe, lets see if I can get this right

1. I will go with #4
2. I will  review the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
3. PM Sent
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Joelala

Cfickter - 4, 1 Review VOTED
Vroomp - 47, 1 Review VOTED
bmac7754 - 77, 3 Reviews, VOTED
scottvodka

We will either wait for scottvodka to chime in or the deadline.

Joe

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Joelala

Quotebmac7754 - 10/6/2014  6:13 PM

I shot Scott a message

Thanks I did too a few days back
Joe

Joelala

So we have a geek with the most votes who I will send the cigars from the 3rd prize pack to. Even if the geeks who have not voted cast a vote, it will not make a difference. (This geek clearly is the winner based on votes)

I will get the prize pack out soon with my added special prize and I will post a tracking number. When recieved please post some pictures :)
Joe

Mojo66

QuoteJoelala - 10/8/2014  5:57 PM  So we have a geek with the most votes who I will send the cigars from the 3rd prize pack to. Even if the geeks who have not voted cast a vote, it will not make a difference. (This geek clearly is the winner based on votes)  I will get the prize pack out soon with my added special prize and I will post a tracking number. When recieved please post some pictures :)

I think I know what the background of those pics will be :biggrin:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

bmac7754

QuoteJoelala - 10/8/2014  5:57 PM  So we have a geek with the most votes who I will send the cigars from the 3rd prize pack to. Even if the geeks who have not voted cast a vote, it will not make a difference. (This geek clearly is the winner based on votes)  I will get the prize pack out soon with my added special prize and I will post a tracking number. When recieved please post some pictures :)

I take it you are not going to tell us.  Just wait to see where it lands?

Joelala

Quotebmac7754 - 10/8/2014  6:43 PM

Yes sir
Joe

Vroomp

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

bmac7754

QuoteJoelala - 10/8/2014  8:09 PM  
Quotebmac7754 - 10/8/2014  6:43 PM  

Yes sir

Guess we should sit back and wait it out.

photo Elaine-Benes-and-Jerry-Seinfeld-Sitting-on-Couch-Smoking-Cigars_zps3965916c.gif

Joelala

Should land Tuesday
Joe

Joelala

Looks like our winner with Bmac! Will get this out tomorrow or next week
Joe

Vroomp

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

bmac7754

QuoteJoelala - 10/10/2014  2:18 PM  Looks like our winner with Bmac! Will get this out tomorrow or next week

Woohooo just saw this.  Thanks Joe.  If it helps you, wait a couple days to send out as I don't think I will make it to the post office till next Saturday as I'm doing some late nights.  But no worries, if you send it early I will send somebody down to grab it for me.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.