Humidor Pics

Started by ccubed33, 10/07/2014 01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

Quotebmac7754 - 10/11/2014  2:35 PM

Quotenwb - 10/11/2014  2:15 PM  Not as impressive as a lot of folks, but it works for me:

That looks awesome, and very neatly organized I might add.

I did an inventory recently, so it is neater than usual.  However, I try to keep it organized so I can find specific cigars.
Chief of Shaft

Ted

Mine is definitely not a "show worthy" setup, but it works! Would love something like that black walnut cabinet in the future. Absolutely beautiful!

Smoking Humi / Singles Humi / Box Humi

Replaced the treasure dome humidifier with Boveda holders.

Singles storage, bottom cooler is full boxes.

Brlesq

Quotenwb - 10/11/2014  2:15 PM

Not as impressive as a lot of folks, but it works for me:

I spy with my little eye . . . :shades:  :cigarguy:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

QuoteBrlesq - 10/11/2014  4:31 PM
Quotenwb - 10/11/2014  2:15 PM
Not as impressive as a lot of folks, but it works for me:
I spy with my little eye . . . :shades:  :cigarguy:

What did you spy? :confused:
Chief of Shaft

Jackal

Not pretty but it works, bag-i-dor.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

RDF

Humidor, cedar lined, ready to travel
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

terrys1991

New to site thought I'd try my hand at posting a picture, top tray of my desktop humidor

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

Phog

Here's my mess of a storage collection:

bmac7754

I'm liking that a few of us have those Treasure Domes.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Phog

Quotebmac7754 - 10/14/2014  9:22 AM

I'm liking that a few of us have those Treasure Domes.

Outside of my wineador, my Dome holds humidity the best.

Cfickter

I use three of the MOW 100 ct humidors. One for HTF and Higher end, one for my everyday core smokes and one for longer term aging.  I love the look of these high gloss, awesome MOW graphics and they seal great.
I also have a medium size tupperdore for over flow.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

horseshoe

I have two cheap white tail 50ct from 2 samplers and a Tupperdor. I will take pictures later. My 2 50ct are full and Tupperdor is getting there. This hobby started with 10 sticks then another 20 sampler, and some 5ers and then a box, then more stuff here and there.....

StogieDad

I want a cabinet so bad, just haven't bit yet.  I am spread between two large humidors (my favorite is a nice RyJ one I showed some pics when I bought) two glasstops, two smaller ones, a large cooler, a small dorm fridge (unplugged of course) and two large Husky Tupperdors.  And then probably a couple little tupperware stuck in corners.

I think I have a problem :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

CrazyK

Here is my excuse for a humidor... I need to find some time to organize them!Or just build myself a walk-in... And yes, that is a battery back-up I got for my humidifier...
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Smurf

That looks familiar  :)
orbis non sufficit

Chuckster

Ted did you build your trays or buy them for your cooleridor?
One day I will learn...

Chuckster

Ted did you build your trays or buy them for your cooleridor?
One day I will learn...

cibolodave

holy cow! your humidor rocks

Cfickter

Sweet humi pics. Shows all the options out there
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Ted

QuoteChuckster - 12/27/2014  9:19 AM  Ted did you build your trays or buy them for your cooleridor?

Sorry I missed this. I bought trays from cheaphumidors.com and then glued them together length-wise. While I'm really happy with it, I'll be moving this spring and looking for a cabinet solution. The coolidor with the trays is basically at its limit with about 600 sticks.

ThinBlueLine

Come on Bruce let's see some pics of that tower...
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Brlesq

QuoteThinBlueLine - 1/11/2015  10:10 AM

Come on Bruce let's see some pics of that tower...

The tower is not what you want to see pics of . . .   ;-)

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ThinBlueLine

QuoteBrlesq - 1/11/2015  10:25 AM  
QuoteThinBlueLine - 1/11/2015  10:10 AM  Come on Bruce let's see some pics of that tower...
The tower is not what you want to see pics of . . .   ;-)  

You got me...

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Michaelbevans61

Quotebmac7754 - 10/8/2014  8:12 PM  I might not have a cigar cabinet, but I do have a cabinet built into the living room wall that holds my humidors.  There are glass doors that close it off to grubby hands.  And yes those are Gurkha tin signs on the back wall.  Just to give you an idea of the size, those signs are about 3' long and that is my treasure dome on the bottom which is pretty good in size.  May not be the most impressive, but works just fine for me.  I have them all labeled with #'s inside and I have my VH broken down for each one so I know where every cigar is.

:-0 good god man!

Rock and roll is no genre, rock and roll? .......my friends rock and roll is a way of life!
Brent Smith, Shinedown

edkim348

Took a long time to set up but here is my 85 Bottle capacity Dual Zone Wine Enthusiast Humidor/Winefridge.  Wines in the upper zone at 58 degrees, Cigars in the lower zone at around 64 degrees.  Took a long time to get the set up right to have a stable RH on the bottom zone (65% to 67%) while maintaining a temperature cool enough in the upper zone for the wines,as it is a compressor unit.  But very happy with the way it turned out.  :victory:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.