Cant sync humidor or update database

Started by Rackarunge, 10/15/2014 10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rackarunge

Hi I cant update database or sync humidor on iPad or iPhone since the last update. The only way right now is to delete the app and reinstall it if I want to update the cigardatabase. Any help for this problem on the way, or is it only me that have this problem?

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ACWolf

I'm having an issue with the iPad app.  I have been working my way through my cabinet and receipts, etc. and updating stock on the app but currently the app shows 781 but on the site my humi only shows 502.  I know I can sync from the site to my app but how do I update the site from the app?  I have logged into the site from the app hoping that would do the trick but it didn't.  Am I missing something?

sjn1117

Paul?....I don't use the app let alone really the humi so I haven't a clue.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

SenorPablo

You should be able to just do a normal synchronization and the app will update the web site with any changes on your device and will update the device with any changes you entered on the site.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.