Pudgy Monsters...

Started by jdwaynes1980, 10/15/2014 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdwaynes1980

$75 Shipped.

US Only this time ladies and gents, sorry!

PM me for PooPal addy.

For those of you who may be newer, and do not know me (because I've been super busy, and haven't been around as much the last few months), ask around, I'm not difficult to deal with.

:thumbsup:

Roll Tide!

cavenbk

Great price! Wish I had the funds right now. I really want to get my hands on another box. You should have no problem unloading these
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

jdwaynes1980

Quotecavenbk - 10/15/2014  6:28 PM

Great price! Wish I had the funds right now. I really want to get my hands on another box. You should have no problem unloading these

Check back with me if you choose to buy a box in the future. We have about 40 boxes of these right now.

Should be getting our Jekyll's in this weekend. Hopefully we get enough I can offer you guys a great deal on them... we'll see.
Roll Tide!

timpellis

Got 2 boxes of pudgys already but would be interested in Jekyll's

Cfickter

Great price. But just landed a box.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nwb

Thanks for posting up, Jeff!  Hopefully you'll get enough Jekylls to share. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

cavenbk

Quotejdwaynes1980 - 10/15/2014 7:33 PM
Quotecavenbk - 10/15/2014 6:28 PM Great price! Wish I had the funds right now. I really want to get my hands on another box. You should have no problem unloading these
Check back with me if you choose to buy a box in the future. We have about 40 boxes of these right now. Should be getting our Jekyll's in this weekend. Hopefully we get enough I can offer you guys a great deal on them... we'll see.

Will do Jeff. Thank you very much.

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

RDF

That is a great price. I'm in for a box. Thanks for the offer.
PM Sent
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

johncw

Quotenwb - 10/15/2014  6:41 PM

Thanks for posting up, Jeff!  Hopefully you'll get enough Jekylls to share. :biggrin:

X2

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.