UF4 aka Needle in a haystack.

Started by williegstyles, 11/04/2014 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

williegstyles

I know there was a batch just released recently. If anyone can get their hands on some for me please pm me. I'm looking for a 5er or bundle or whatever I can get my hands on. Thanks.
Gregory

kxthor911

Sorry bro I got an email that they were gonna be available and didn't bite. Sold out now
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

The Burn Ward

Quotekxthor911 - 11/5/2014  7:07 AM

Sorry bro I got an email that they were gonna be available and didn't bite. Sold out now

Same here. I was thinking Swisher, gimmick, new blend. I hope you find some and they're awesome; I'd love to be wrong about the whole Swisher thing.

StogieDad

Yep, I emailed to see if they would sell a fiver instead of a bundle.  They politely told me they were only selling bundles.  Went back the next day and gone.  Maybe a smaller release this year?  They had them for a bit last year, putting them in samplers and such to try and get rid of them.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

terrys1991

I'm going to my local B&M today to get my allotment of Opus X that just came in I'll check and see if they have any
"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.