Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz

Started by nwb, 10/15/2014 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

A couple of weeks back, I passed on a chance to pick up some Tennessee Waltz during a split and have been kicking myself every since.  Anyway, I've been looking into buying a box and found that quite a few retailers still have them.  I forget who was asking, but here is what I found:

In Stock at:
Tinder Box of TN
Uptowns Cigars
Smokin Joes
The Smokey Cigar
Smokers Abbey
Big Star Cigar
Olde World Leaf & Ale

Will Get More in November:
Silo Cigars
Ellistons

Tinder Box and Uptowns have the lowest prices (don't want to post them here), and The Smokey Cigar offers a 10% discount for a 2+ box purchase.  I just ordered one from Mark at Uptowns, who is a new vendor for me.  However, he has been great to work with so far, so I'll let you know how it goes.
Chief of Shaft

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Cfickter

have some resting from a split, looking forward to trying one soon
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

CrazyK

Man those are good! I gotta grab a box around Christmas!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

c.petree.1

Seems I have been missing out by not trying any crowned heads yet. Think you will have a few to spare Nathan?

Longhorn

Nathan, wanna split some?

sar127

I'd be interested in a split.
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

The Burn Ward

I'd be in for some if we get this going.

nirab

I'm in for a 5er if there is a split happening.  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Brlesq

Have to say, this is one of the best cigars of the year.  Period.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

Between PMs and this thread, it looks like there is a lot of interest in splitting a box (or boxes).  I'm looking to hold on to most of a full box, at least for now.

With that being said, I don't mind coordinating a split.  Or if one of the interested parties wants to, I can share pricing with them.  If you all want me to pick up another box, please let me know ASAP and I'll see if Uptowns will send me 2 instead.

For the time being, will everyone post up the quantity they would like?  Each cigar is ~$8.50.  And shipping would be approximately $5.50.
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

I got in on a fiver, and they are good!  Considered getting more, but they say they will be regular production and I really want to save a bit of coin for those Mason Dixons as well.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

johncw

Nathan - I'd be interested in 5. Thanks

sar127

I just talked to Mark at Uptown (Thanks Nathan!). Box of 20 is $167.20 shipped to me.

I'll host a split again. 5er for $47 shipped to u. Please PM me or post here ASAP. I would like to have these ordered today. If enough interest, maybe even two boxes.
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

nirab

Count me in for 5! Thanks Nate!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

gpd4

ill take a 5er as well.  Ship them to johncw - maybe save a bit on shipping?
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

kxthor911

Hey brother, I'll take five.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

sar127

Please see split thread for future updates: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=30026.0
2 spots left!

Gpd - if the 2nd box sells I can definitely ship urs with Johns.
Sir Rob

nwb

Thanks for taking the lead on this, Saurabh!
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.