EXCLUSIVE Flatbed Cigar Geeks Deal!!!

Started by SenorPablo, 10/21/2014 03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjohn20081983

QuoteNtxsage - 10/23/2014  8:09 PM  Damn I might need another intervention...couldn't pass this one up! Thanks Paul.

Yeah but interventions from geeks sound more like do it do it. I dare you to do it you know you want to. :biggrin:  

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

ItalianGuido

Paul and Paul.... you guys are beautiful.... :thumbsup:

"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

quickme

Very cool.  Looking forward to getting mine usps is doing funny stuff with thier tracking.  It's says its delivered in PA but I'm in the GWN... Guess I'll have to move to get my sampler

bmac7754

Got mine today as well and with the 4 pack of black 560's as well
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

BewareDaPenguin

Dang I don't know how I missed this one...just ordered the geek pack! Thanks! :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

nwb

Received the 5 pack as well.  Thanks Paul!
Chief of Shaft

The Burn Ward

terrys1991

Mine came in today great looking cigars, looking forward to smoking them. Thanks Paul
"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

sauraspop

My 3 fivers came today as well. Going to let them sit a couple weeks but can hardly wait after that Panacea Azul - Cameroon Grande 660 I had last night (gift from mike.casey). It was mighty good. Thanks Paul!
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

gpd4

Got mine today, too!  2 samplers, some Greens, and I'm a sucker for the box press, so I threw in some Track 7s as well.  Letting them rest will test my patience...
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Kid Montana

Just pulled the trigger on this.  Awesome timing on this deal since I've been really wanting to try some panacea stuff after hearing everybody yammer about it on the google herfs.

I'd rather have a cigar...

frankj1

talked me into it, just placed my order...

Frank

DonM

I must not have been paying attention with all the enabling going around.  Never had one, so I hit the sampler up today :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

ItalianGuido

I just smoked the Panacea Black - Natural Robusto after a week of sitting. Very nice, no problems... these babies are ready to go!
"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

frankj1

QuoteItalianGuido - 11/1/2014  9:28 AM

I just smoked the Panacea Black - Natural Robusto after a week of sitting. Very nice, no problems... these babies are ready to go!
I also smoked the Black natural robbie. burned out my taste buds a few years ago on too many full strength pepper bombs and may have suffered irreversible damage...been moving down on the scale of strength for a few years now, cc's have been good to me, but looking for at least a few high quality smokes that are easy on the palate, well made, nice draw etc. The Black Nat fit the bill.

A little milder than I thought I could enjoy, but I truly enjoyed it last night. Tonight I will try the Black maddie...

Frank

frankj1

Panacea Black Maduro robusto tonight. Found it milder than the natural and not very interesting. Fine construction etc. but just wasn't happening for me. Oh well.

quickme

my 2 samplers came in today after a long journey around the US.  Thank you Paul for the promo and also for all your help.  Excellent Customer service!  If you're sticks are as good as your customer service it will be very hard for these sticks to stay on the shelves.  Really looking forward to lighting up these sticks after a little nap in the humi!

DonM

My sampler came in yesterday, and they all looked good.  I don't see one resting long before it gets fire put to it

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

QuoteDonM - 11/6/2014  4:18 PM

My sampler came in yesterday, and they all looked good.  I don't see one resting long before it gets fire put to it

Absolutely no rest on this sampler, I smoked the Black natural robusto last night and enjoyed it.  Today it was the Green toro, this one is a home run.  I will be getting more of these for sure

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

QuoteDonM - 11/6/2014  4:18 PM

Absolutely no rest on this sampler, I smoked the Black natural robusto last night and enjoyed it.  Today it was the Green toro, this one is a home run.  I will be getting more of these for sure

"The Curmudgeon"

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Smurf

Never heard of these before, they are stating to peak my interest
orbis non sufficit

SenorPablo

I had the black, green, and blue (Azul).  All 3 were good smokes.  Not sure which one I prefer.  They all have slightly different profiles but all good.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

DonM

I went through that sampler like a fat man eating a chocolate cake.  Ever damn one of them were good, but the stand out was:  the Panacea Green and you can bet I will be ordering a box of them

"The Curmudgeon"

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteDonM - 11/15/2014  4:15 PM

I went through that sampler like a fat man eating a chocolate cake.  Ever damn one of them were good, but the stand out was:  the Panacea Green and you can bet I will be ordering a box of them

The Green has been my favorite so far as well but I'm still waiting to try the rest, but that Green is definitely smoking well :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.