So. Ca Geeks

Started by nukbucko, 06/18/2009 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nukbucko

I would like to have a get together we pick a time, place, and cigar. So we can have some fun talk have a few drinks let me know if you are up for it
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Rebecca Silverwolf

I'd be interested, need to check some things for scheduling.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

mountedshriner

I get down there once in a while. All depends on scheduling. Just keep me in the loop Al and will see what I can do.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

nukbucko

Sure I will plan something in advance. Let me know what days are good for you or time of day
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Jackal

I think that the Orange County Cigar Lounge would be a great place to meet.  They don't mind if you bring alcohol and they have a pretty decent humidor (I am getting a DCM from them tomorrow).

If we could do it some time that Dennis is in this neck of the woods, so much the better.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

mb2456

That sounds like great time for us So Cal locals.  I agree the OC Cigar Lounge is a great place for meeting up.  Keep me in the loop as well.
Mike

nukbucko

ok sounds like this might come together I just need to know when is a good time. Like i work Tues- Sat I get out at 5pm

nukbucko

also do you guys want to smoke the same cigar like one that is not reviewed and we can have a take on it. or bring some favorites

nukbucko

I called Orange County Cigars and they are closed Mondays, Sat & Sun 12pm to 10 pm and I belive he said tue- fri. 10am to 10pm
I was thinking July 25th or 26th to give time its a sat and sun. if this does not work for you let me know

nukbucko

The time is near... Any Thoughts on what you guys want to smoke.

Jackal

Last time that I was there, about 3 weeks ago, their stock was pretty picked over, but they said that a huge shipment was on the way.  So, I really don't know what is in their humi right now to choose from.

nukbucko

We can make our minds up when we get there :rolleyes:

mb2456

I just wanted to thank everyone who showed up at OC Cigar Lounge on Sunday evening.  I enjoyed my time with everyone and appreciative of the education I picked up.  

I  hope we can do this again sometime and maybe get a few more cigar geeks involved.

Mike :biggrin:

SenorPablo

Very cool.  So who all made it there?  Was there any pics?

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

nukbucko

I had a great time as well and Mike you do look like your Pic :lmao:
we have too do it again

Jackal

Great meeting you guys.  

Thanks Nukbucko for setting it up.  :bigthumbs:

Rebecca Silverwolf

It was great meeting you guys! Hope we can get together again!  :shades:
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

nukbucko

I had a great time hanging out. We are going to have more these meetings.
You guys know how to have a good time :lmao:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.