Where did Larry's mug go?

Started by monteclaro, 10/11/2007 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monteclaro

I got used to looking at Larry's mug on the home page everytime I came to the site.  Where did it go???  :-)
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

ljlemer

It is kind of habit forming, isn't it?
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

I just got word that it was pulled because it was considered obscene.

Thomas Mann

theoldcc

:lmao: I didn't realize it had been removed.  I thought you looked good up there next to Carmen Electra!
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

pieman

Quoteccforme - 10/12/2007  1:15 PM

:lmao: I didn't realize it had been removed.  I thought you looked good up there next to Carmen Electra!

OUCH!
www.myspace.com/johnnypieman

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

SenorPablo

To be clear...it was not me who removed Larrys pic.  I thought it added some class to the site!
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

QuoteSenorPablo - 10/12/2007  9:10 PM

To be clear...it was not me who removed Larrys pic.  I thought it added some class to the site!

Who else has that power? I sniff a scandal of national proportions.

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

It's baaaack!   :lmao:   I just saw Larry added some pics of himself in preparation of a typical smoking session.  I knew it was about 3 in a good day.  I just didn't realize it was 3 at the same time!   :lmao:
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

QuoteSenorPablo - 10/29/2007  11:04 PM

It's baaaack!   :lmao:   I just saw Larry added some pics of himself in preparation of a typical smoking session.  I knew it was about 3 in a good day.  I just didn't realize it was 3 at the same time!   :lmao:

That's two smoking sessions of 3 each. Pipes have feeling too. Show them some respect. Like my new profile pic? I went to a modeling agency site and stole their nicest pic. About the white pipe, the Meerschum from Baykal in Turkey, it's really too small to smoke. It'd make a fine hash pipe, but I don't smoke that. It's a beautiful work of art, though.

I just transitioned the pass to Mr. Huss. No muss, no fuss. I packed the stogies well. He'll be opening the box surgically for a good while. There's quite   a nice collection of cigars there between me and Paul.  I made sure to override my tempation to dump all my junk into the box and say, "equal value? Here are 50 one dollar cigars,  I'll just take 5 ten dollar cigars in their place". I have a conscience.

Thomas Mann

monteclaro

I'm so happy Larry's pic is back...although its a much cleaner look.  I have something more to look forward too when I come here.  Maybe you could update like every week or so?   ;-)

ljlemer

Quotemonteclaro - 10/30/2007  4:21 PM

I'm so happy Larry's pic is back...although its a much cleaner look.  I have something more to look forward too when I come here.  Maybe you could update like every week or so?   ;-)

Let's see yours first. I deserve some happiness too. We already know Paul bears a remarkable resemblance to Albert Einstein and you look like either Laurel or Hardy. Which? How about a close up?

Thomas Mann

monteclaro

Quoteljlemer - 10/30/2007  6:01 PM
Let's see yours first. I deserve some happiness too. We already know Paul bears a remarkable resemblance to Albert Einstein and you look like either Laurel or Hardy. Which? How about a close up?

I don't have a readily available picture but here's one that looks just like me: :biggrin:

SenorPablo

:lmao: That's amazing you look very much like me, except with more tats!

ljlemer

Quotemonteclaro - 10/11/2007  11:15 PM

I got used to looking at Larry's mug on the home page everytime I came to the site.  Where did it go???  :-)

Try Pieman's new pic. It's more exciting.

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

Yeah.  That's a great pic of Pieman!  You know what they say about a pic being worth a thousand words.  :-)

pieman

Oh you guys have no idea what you have done by allowing me into your group. People generally hate me at first but then I wear you down and you can't help but love me...Hell I even love myself, on a daily basis.
www.myspace.com/johnnypieman

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

ljlemer

Quotepieman - 11/3/2007  5:49 PM

I even love myself, on a daily basis.

That's lust, not love. Wash your hands.

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.