Time to look for your kevlar suits

Started by BlackIrish, 07/30/2009 11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackIrish

Bomb squad conscription to begin shortly.  All of the members of the first squad are sporting toe tags, so there will be five new recruits.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mountedshriner

QuoteBlackIrish - 7/30/2009  9:36 AM

Bomb squad conscription to begin shortly.  All of the members of the first squad are sporting toe tags, so there will be five new recruits.

And a mighty fine looking toe tag it is." Cause of death: "CIGAR BOMB."  What a lovely epitaph indeed :shades:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

lightone

I don't know how your money flows is Black Irish,But i was wondering donating cigars to your cause wouldn't be a bad idea.Because i like the idea and i know giving out cigars can get pricey... :cigarman:

nukbucko

What going to be the line up???
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Jackal

Quotelightone - 8/2/2009  3:59 PM

I don't know how your money flows is Black Irish,But i was wondering donating cigars to your cause wouldn't be a bad idea.Because i like the idea and i know giving out cigars can get pricey... :cigarman:

There is definitely cigar karma here.  

Since Eddie has started the squad, he has been bombed twice and the PIF wish list has begun with him as its first benefactor.

I am sure that as Eddie continues his generosity, more generosities will be bestowed upon him.  That is the cigar geek way  :respekt:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

BlackIrish

Quotelightone - 8/2/2009  6:59 PM

I appreciate the offer, but that's not necessary.  Over the years I've accumulated cigars and the ones I send are usually, but not always, out of boxes that I have that are long since paid for.  

QuoteJackal - 8/2/2009  11:05 PM

There is definitely cigar karma here.  

Since Eddie has started the squad, he has been bombed twice and the PIF wish list has begun with him as its first benefactor.

I am sure that as Eddie continues his generosity, more generosities will be bestowed upon him.  That is the cigar geek way  :respekt:

There is cigar karma, for sure, but I want to emphasize that I would much prefer that you NOT bomb me back, but PAY IT FORWARD, to someone else.  That is truly the cigar geek way.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

BlackIrish

Quotenukbucko - 8/2/2009  10:42 PM

What going to be the line up???

Stay tuned . . .
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

BlackIrish

Sorry for the delay.  These are airborne.

Bomb squad members, when these arrive, let them sit in your humi for a couple of days.  We've had some unusually low humidity here in Boston and they may need a little time to re-equilibrate.

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Rebecca Silverwolf

Can't wait to see how this one goes, if anyone defuses the bomb.  :biggrin:
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

nukbucko

Im ready to blow myself up
Got a package today
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

nukbucko

gitfiddl

I got one yesterday.  It was a long day, so pardon my other "what the..?" post.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

BlackIrish

I f'd up and forgot to put in a note informing you that you've been conscripted to the bomb squad.  Good luck!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

gitfiddl

QuoteBlackIrish - 9/8/2009  8:30 AM

I f'd up and forgot to put in a note informing you that you've been conscripted to the bomb squad.  Good luck!

No sweat.  At least you remembered the cigar! :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

This sounds pretty cool. Read about the last one that went on and definitely see the purpose behind it. It is very unbiased :bigthumbs:
I'm running for President. Please vote for me!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.